Lance Murphey, Associated Press
Win a playoff game? Check. Win a playoff game at home? Done.
Next? Well, the Memphis Grizzlies are nowhere near satisfied just yet.
The Grizzlies are up 2-1 in their opening series with the San Antonio Spurs after a 91-88 win Saturday night, and they can take a big step toward becoming only the fourth No. 8 seed to knock off a No. 1 seed Monday night when they play Game 4 in the FedExForum.
Zach Randolph says the key is staying humble and focused after a big victory that set off a big celebration in Memphis after the franchise won its first home playoff game in its 10th season in town. He says it's not about just winning a game or two for these Grizzlies but a series.
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- The 16 most interesting college lists...
- 2015 BYU Commits
- 2015 Utah Football Commits
- With Kyle Collinsworth out, BYU rebounds and...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- BYU guard Tyler Haws passes Danny Ainge for...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 84
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 41
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 36
- Former Utah basketball player spreads... 26
- Red and blue recruits: Inside Britain... 25