Morry Gash, Associated Press
MILWAUKEE — Humberto Quintero hit a two-out, two-run double in the 10th inning to lift the Houston Astros over the Milwaukee Brewers 9-6 on Saturday night.
Quintero's big hit off Sean Green (0-1) came the inning after he couldn't tag Ryan Braun quickly enough in a play at the plate that completed Milwaukee's rally from a three-run deficit.
Houston snapped a four-game losing streak at Miller Park and won its first game when allowing four runs or more this season.
Brandon Lyon (1-1) and the Astros bullpen blew another lead, but Quintero picked the group back up.
Braun hit a two-run homer in the seventh to extend his streak of reaching base safely to 20 games and Prince Fielder added two RBIs to give him an NL-best 21, but it wasn't enough.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34