TAMPA, Fla. — Tampa Bay needs a pass rusher.
Statistics suggest it, NFL draft analysts believe it, and even Buccaneers general manager Mark Dominik concedes it. Yes, a defensive end with the ability to put heat on quarterbacks is the most pressing need for a team that won 10 games and narrowly missed making the playoffs last season.
The Bucs have the 20th pick in the first round, however Dominik says they won't necessarily address their biggest weakness in that spot.
Cornerback is another priority with the team's best defensive player facing legal problems this offseason.
- Ben Simmons, Brandon Ingram and intrigue...
- 24-team Euro 2016 a wacky success
- Nevada gambling regulators to weigh new...
- Carmelo Anthony among 10 set for US Olympic...
- Jazz snubbed: Agents block players from...
- AP Source: Pacers acquire Thad Young from Nets
- Rio Olympic organizers unveil village where...
- Agent: LeBron James to skip Rio Olympics
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 142
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 57
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 34
- Morning links: ESPN analysts critical... 31
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 23
- Utah basketball: Poeltl taken by... 19
- Sitake making transition from longtime... 19
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 16