Diamondbacks at Reds, MLBN, 10:30 a.m.
White Sox at Rays, MLBN, 4:30 p.m.
UNLV at TCU, mtn., 5:30 p.m.
China Open, GOLF, 7 a.m.
The Heritage, GOLF, 1 p.m.
Bulls at Pacers, NBATV, 5 p.m.
Heat at 76ers, TNT, 6 p.m.
Mavericks at Trail Blazers, TNT, 8:30 p.m.
Bruins at Canadiens, VS, 5 p.m.
Blackhawks at Canucks, VS, 8 p.m.
D.C. United vs. Red Bulls, ESPN2, 6 p.m.
New Mexico at BYU, BYUTV, 6 p.m.
New Mexico at BYU, AM-960, 6 p.m.
Bees at 51s, AM-1230, 8 p.m.
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA...
- Several early season game times set for Utah,...
- Brad Rock: Haws family has worldview on...
- Dick Harmon: Larry Krystkowiak chimes in on...
- Morning links: Are Aussies the NBA's secret...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 121
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 38
- Several early season game times set for... 31
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Dick Harmon: Larry Krystkowiak chimes... 17
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws... 13
- Former BYU guard Tyler Haws to work out... 13