NBA playoffs: Bulls at Pacers (5 p.m., NBATV), Heat at 76ers (6 p.m., TNT), Mavericks at Trail Blazers (8:30 p.m. TNT)
Major League Soccer (6 p.m., ESPN2): New York Red Bulls at D.C. United
Community (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Members of the study group think back on their favorite times together.
The Vampire Diaries (7 p.m., Ch. 15): Tension grows between the Salvatore brothers as they disagree on how to protect Elena.
American Idol (7 p.m., Ch. 13): A contestant is eliminated; David Cook and Katy Perry perform.
The Office (8 p.m., Ch. 5) : Michael teaches Deangelo (Will Ferrell) how to host the Dundie Awards; Erin struggles with her feelings for Gabe.
Bones (8 p.m., Ch. 13): When the remains of a maritime museum security guard are found in the Florida Everglades, Booth asks a former Iraqi soldier for help with the case.
Nikita (8 p.m., Ch. 15): Nikita worries Division is getting too dangerous for Alex; Jaden and Alex are assigned to an overseas mission.
Parks and Recreation (8:30 p.m., Ch. 5): An online dating service matches Leslie with someone she already knows; Chris challenges Ron to a burger cook-off as part of a new health initiative.
30 Rock (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Hank wants to cancel "TGS," but Jack persuades him to let the cast and crew prove themselves with their 100th episode; Jack starts to doubt a decision he made; Jenna considers motherhood.
- Wright Words: Christmas Jars tradition...
- About Utah: After 72 years, Keith Hottinger...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Ballet West's 'Nutcracker' a splendid success
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: What if negative or...
- Julie Andrews missed NBC's live 'Sound of Music'
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday...
- Expelling Santa from school? Holiday... 17
- 'Sound of Music' alive for 18.5 million... 13
- TV Review: Broadway wins in live 'Sound... 12
- 'Deseret News Sunday Edition' looks at... 10
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for... 9
- Toddler basketball star,... 5
- Sundance Film Festival to debut new... 3
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: What if negative... 2