NBA playoffs: Bulls at Pacers (5 p.m., NBATV), Heat at 76ers (6 p.m., TNT), Mavericks at Trail Blazers (8:30 p.m. TNT)
Major League Soccer (6 p.m., ESPN2): New York Red Bulls at D.C. United
Community (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Members of the study group think back on their favorite times together.
The Vampire Diaries (7 p.m., Ch. 15): Tension grows between the Salvatore brothers as they disagree on how to protect Elena.
American Idol (7 p.m., Ch. 13): A contestant is eliminated; David Cook and Katy Perry perform.
The Office (8 p.m., Ch. 5) : Michael teaches Deangelo (Will Ferrell) how to host the Dundie Awards; Erin struggles with her feelings for Gabe.
Bones (8 p.m., Ch. 13): When the remains of a maritime museum security guard are found in the Florida Everglades, Booth asks a former Iraqi soldier for help with the case.
Nikita (8 p.m., Ch. 15): Nikita worries Division is getting too dangerous for Alex; Jaden and Alex are assigned to an overseas mission.
Parks and Recreation (8:30 p.m., Ch. 5): An online dating service matches Leslie with someone she already knows; Chris challenges Ron to a burger cook-off as part of a new health initiative.
30 Rock (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Hank wants to cancel "TGS," but Jack persuades him to let the cast and crew prove themselves with their 100th episode; Jack starts to doubt a decision he made; Jenna considers motherhood.
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream come...
- Ballet to Broadway: Two Utah-native siblings...
- Sherry Young: The world is indeed a glorious...
- Erin Stewart: How to survive your...
- Paintbrushes, fairy tales and chore charts:...
- Two big reasons to buy comic books for your kids
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies inspired...
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt list,...
- Gamers use police hoax to lash out at... 6
- Vikings place Adrian Peterson on exempt... 5
- 6 science-fiction and fantasy movies... 5
- Millennials read more books than their... 3
- The complicated relationship between... 3
- Vikings reinstate Peterson despite... 2
- Two big reasons to buy comic books for... 2
- Big screen 'Maze Runner' is a big dream... 2