Foreign Language: Winner: Stephanie Rimmasch, Pine View High, parents Alec and Teresa Rimmasch. Runners-up: Katrien Jack, Desert Hills High, parents Colin and Leslie Jack; and Tina Yakovich, Cedar High, parents John Yakovich and Kayleen Robinson.
General Scholarship: Winner: Erik Nakken, Cedar High, parents Robert and Sydney Nakken. Runners-up: Judah Evangelista, Kanab High, parents Michael Evangelista and Avery Shumway; and Peter Joseph Fuller, Snow Canyon High, parents Clayton and Marybeth Fuller.
Mathematics:Winner: Kyler Frank Brinkerhoff, Desert Hills, parents Ryan and Roshell Brinkerhoff. Runners-up: Rachel Elaine Thompson, Pine View High, parents John and Ruth Thompson; and Kathryn Petersen, Cedar High, parents James and Francine Petersen.
Music:Winner: Megumi Gass, Pine View High, parents Patrick Gass and Yoshiko Kandoni. Runners-up: Taylor Armstrong, Kanab High, parents John and Jill Armstrong; and Callen Mae Crenshaw, Snow Canyon, parents Phillip and Cinthanie Crenshaw.
Science: Winner: Hunter Schone, Pine View High, parents Steve and Deborah Schone. Runners-up: Kaitlyn Friese, Cedar High, parents Michael and Donna Friese; and Marcus Chase Halterman, Parowan High, parents Mark and Kellie Halterman.
Speech/Drama: Winner: Natalie Spangler, Tuacahn High, parents Frank and Jennifer Spangler. Runners-up: Andrew Justvig, Desert Hills, parents Stacey Justvig; and Kendra Stahl, Parowan High, parents Kenton and Sara Anne Stahl.
Social Science: Winner: Rebecca April Kanell, Beaver High, parents Leo and Melissa Kanell. Runners-up: Regina Grogan, Snow Canyon High, parents Tim and Dara Grogan; and Clarissa Fackrell, Cedar High, parents Craig and Anne Fackrell.
Trade and Technical Education: Winner: Matthew Anderson, Pine View High, parents Ray and Michelle Anderson. Runners-up: Devin Carpenter, Cedar High, parents Michael and Janae Carpenter; and Lance Maxwell, Valley High, parents Kevin and Jana Maxwell.
Visual Arts: Winner: Krishel Smith, Snow Canyon High, parents Ben and Kim Smith. Runners-up: Deborah Hutchins, Pine View High, parents Richard and Rosie Hutchins; and Kara Stewart, Cedar High, parents Alan and Jan Stewart.
Lane Sorensen will graduate this May from Valley High School and will be attending Utah State University in the fall and will study journalism.
- Community rallies for Kamas family after...
- West Nile activity discovered in four Utah...
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising concerns...
- Ogden police shoot dog that was allegedly...
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 44
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 20
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 18
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 16
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Union Pacific train makes special... 14
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed... 13
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake... 13