Foreign Language: Winner: Stephanie Rimmasch, Pine View High, parents Alec and Teresa Rimmasch. Runners-up: Katrien Jack, Desert Hills High, parents Colin and Leslie Jack; and Tina Yakovich, Cedar High, parents John Yakovich and Kayleen Robinson.
General Scholarship: Winner: Erik Nakken, Cedar High, parents Robert and Sydney Nakken. Runners-up: Judah Evangelista, Kanab High, parents Michael Evangelista and Avery Shumway; and Peter Joseph Fuller, Snow Canyon High, parents Clayton and Marybeth Fuller.
Mathematics:Winner: Kyler Frank Brinkerhoff, Desert Hills, parents Ryan and Roshell Brinkerhoff. Runners-up: Rachel Elaine Thompson, Pine View High, parents John and Ruth Thompson; and Kathryn Petersen, Cedar High, parents James and Francine Petersen.
Music:Winner: Megumi Gass, Pine View High, parents Patrick Gass and Yoshiko Kandoni. Runners-up: Taylor Armstrong, Kanab High, parents John and Jill Armstrong; and Callen Mae Crenshaw, Snow Canyon, parents Phillip and Cinthanie Crenshaw.
Science: Winner: Hunter Schone, Pine View High, parents Steve and Deborah Schone. Runners-up: Kaitlyn Friese, Cedar High, parents Michael and Donna Friese; and Marcus Chase Halterman, Parowan High, parents Mark and Kellie Halterman.
Speech/Drama: Winner: Natalie Spangler, Tuacahn High, parents Frank and Jennifer Spangler. Runners-up: Andrew Justvig, Desert Hills, parents Stacey Justvig; and Kendra Stahl, Parowan High, parents Kenton and Sara Anne Stahl.
Social Science: Winner: Rebecca April Kanell, Beaver High, parents Leo and Melissa Kanell. Runners-up: Regina Grogan, Snow Canyon High, parents Tim and Dara Grogan; and Clarissa Fackrell, Cedar High, parents Craig and Anne Fackrell.
Trade and Technical Education: Winner: Matthew Anderson, Pine View High, parents Ray and Michelle Anderson. Runners-up: Devin Carpenter, Cedar High, parents Michael and Janae Carpenter; and Lance Maxwell, Valley High, parents Kevin and Jana Maxwell.
Visual Arts: Winner: Krishel Smith, Snow Canyon High, parents Ben and Kim Smith. Runners-up: Deborah Hutchins, Pine View High, parents Richard and Rosie Hutchins; and Kara Stewart, Cedar High, parents Alan and Jan Stewart.
Lane Sorensen will graduate this May from Valley High School and will be attending Utah State University in the fall and will study journalism.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- UDOT resurfacing 12300 South in Draper
- Mount Timpanogos trail temporarily closing...
- Blue Moon Festival is Aug. 6 in Holladay
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 32
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 26
- 2 charged in attack on gay men;... 16
- Can police-community relations be... 14
- Rep. Mia Love buying $1M in TV ads for... 13
- Giant algal bloom likely to fuel Utah... 10