Political nuggets: Jon Huntsman Jr.'s leak; Mitt Romney's role
For those still wondering who might have leaked two handwritten letters last week from Jon Huntsman Jr. in which the former Utah governor effusively praised addressees Bill Clinton and Pres. Barack Obama, Politico's Ben Smith offers up two intriguing possibilities: the leak could've come from Utah Gov. Gary Herbert or perhaps even Huntsman himself.
In a staff editorial Monday, the Boston Globe lauds Mitt Romney's role in enacting Massachusetts healthcare reform five years ago. "The role Romney played was of a governor sensitive to business concerns and worried about the state's business climate. … The role Romney played on the state level was skillful, creative and business-friendly." (Romney received a lot of heat last week on the fifth anniversary of the Massachusetts healthcare reform he helped usher in.)
Finally, Sen. Orrin Hatch plans on showing up today for jury duty in Salt Lake City's Justice Court.
- The pimple dilemma: To pop or not to pop
- Dad who placed ad for a wife for his son gets...
- Prosecutors: Dad, son fleeing police killed...
- Quiz: Name that movie (filmed in Utah)
- Quiz: Who said it?: Utah coaches edition
- Quiz: Which Utah attraction should you road...
- Quiz: Which epic Airbnb in Utah should be...
- Police shoot, critically injure 'prime...
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 81
- 45 new locations open to provide free... 38
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 35
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of... 35
- Misty Snow likely to advance to general... 33
- Supreme Court abortion decision could... 31
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 30
- Will 'Brexit' vote help Trump in Utah? 26