Political nuggets: Jon Huntsman Jr.'s leak; Mitt Romney's role
For those still wondering who might have leaked two handwritten letters last week from Jon Huntsman Jr. in which the former Utah governor effusively praised addressees Bill Clinton and Pres. Barack Obama, Politico's Ben Smith offers up two intriguing possibilities: the leak could've come from Utah Gov. Gary Herbert or perhaps even Huntsman himself.
In a staff editorial Monday, the Boston Globe lauds Mitt Romney's role in enacting Massachusetts healthcare reform five years ago. "The role Romney played was of a governor sensitive to business concerns and worried about the state's business climate. … The role Romney played on the state level was skillful, creative and business-friendly." (Romney received a lot of heat last week on the fifth anniversary of the Massachusetts healthcare reform he helped usher in.)
Finally, Sen. Orrin Hatch plans on showing up today for jury duty in Salt Lake City's Justice Court.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 42
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 27
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17