Utah Utes football: Haloti Ngata says the Utes will do well in the Pac-12
SALT LAKE CITY—Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle Haloti Ngata knows what the Utah Utes are getting into. The former Highland High School star played his college football at the University of Oregon.
"I think they'll do a lot of good things in the Pac-12," Ngata said Saturday at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
The NFL standout noted that he's always loved Utah and has an uncle who played for the Utes.
"I've always been around and seen this team grow. I'm excited for them to be in the Pac-12," Ngata said. "I think it'll be good for them because it looked like they were just overpowering the Mountain West."
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- Wyoming transfer Jason Thompson makes Utah...
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and often...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Sunday morning QB: Stars and stats from No....
- Utah basketball team makes it a doubly-good...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 62
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 50
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 24