Utah Utes football: Haloti Ngata says the Utes will do well in the Pac-12
SALT LAKE CITY—Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle Haloti Ngata knows what the Utah Utes are getting into. The former Highland High School star played his college football at the University of Oregon.
"I think they'll do a lot of good things in the Pac-12," Ngata said Saturday at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
The NFL standout noted that he's always loved Utah and has an uncle who played for the Utes.
"I've always been around and seen this team grow. I'm excited for them to be in the Pac-12," Ngata said. "I think it'll be good for them because it looked like they were just overpowering the Mountain West."
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21