Utah Utes football: Haloti Ngata says the Utes will do well in the Pac-12
SALT LAKE CITY—Baltimore Ravens defensive tackle Haloti Ngata knows what the Utah Utes are getting into. The former Highland High School star played his college football at the University of Oregon.
"I think they'll do a lot of good things in the Pac-12," Ngata said Saturday at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
The NFL standout noted that he's always loved Utah and has an uncle who played for the Utes.
"I've always been around and seen this team grow. I'm excited for them to be in the Pac-12," Ngata said. "I think it'll be good for them because it looked like they were just overpowering the Mountain West."
- Jazz match, Gordon Hayward to sign four-year,...
- BYU football players like the variety, travel...
- Defensive effort, accountability among Utah...
- Is independence a viable option for BYU, or...
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz
- Former Utah hoops star Billy 'The Hill'...
- 10 with ties to Utah set for NBA Summer...
- BYU football: 10 players to buy stock in
- Is independence a viable option for... 128
- Gordon Hayward agrees to terms with... 65
- BYU football: Box Elder's Riley Burt... 31
- Utah Jazz almost on the clock to match... 28
- BYU football players like the variety,... 24
- Big turnout of fans buoys Jazz 18
- Jazz match, Gordon Hayward to sign... 16
- Jimmer Fredette returns to Provo to... 14