Quote: "It's definitely my first choice (to return to Utah). So many good memories here. Ten years you don't want to throw it out so quick. So Jazz are going to be definitely a player."
Stats: 12.8 ppg, 3.3 rpg
Summer plans: "Same thing I try to do every summer, try to take over the world," Miles said before noting that he plans to try and improve on everything and keep getting better. The 24-year-old, who is a six-year veteran, also wants to get in better shape than he was this season.
Contract situation: Team option for 2011-12, $3.7 million.
Quote: "If they pick it up I'll be ecstatic. It'll be great if I can be here," Miles said of Jazz exercising a team option on his contract. "... This is where I want to be. These are the guys I want to play with."
Position: Power forward
Stats: 17.3 ppg, 7.6 rpg
Summer plans: Most of offseason will be spent in Utah, where he lives year-round, but he'll also get out and about and play pick-up hoops when possible.
Contract situation: Still has two seasons remaining on his four-year deal with Utah, averaging about $7 million per season.
Quote: "We had our highs. We had our lows. Mostly lows. But we learned how to deal with it as a team, as a unit. We stayed together. There wasn't no bickering, no arguing amongst each other."
Position: Shooting guard
Stats: 3.3 ppg, 1.0 rpg
Summer plans: Will stay in Salt Lake with his family and also go back to Texas. Will represent Jazz players in NBA negotiations between players and owners this summer.
Contract situation: Free agent.
Quote: "I would love to be back. I would love to have a chance to play for Ty Corbin. I haven't really had a chance to play for Ty because of my injuries. I would love to have the opportunity to be back here. But I don't know if I'm in their plans."
Position: Point guard
Stats: 4.3 ppg, 3.5 apg
Summer plans: Has a home in the Los Angeles area where he says Lakers' fans — even ones who like that he's from UCLA — get annoyed that he roots against the NBA champs.
Contract situation: Unrestricted free agent.
Quote: "Getting healthy is the main thing (for the Jazz). Get healthy, come in and use this as a edge and play with a fire and kind of a disappointment for the season, and use this as a motivation for next season."
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by media...
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not on...
- The original BCS busters: Looking back at...
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Utah's Fiesta Bowl championship team: Where...
- Utah Jazz: Latest acquisition Booker aims to...
- Rock On: Utah has LeBron Syndrome
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 224
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 86
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 75
- ACC media days has some interesting... 43
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 41
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 39
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 27
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars... 24