Quote: "I think I was pretty good at the end of the season, so I'm progressing. I can't say that I'm 100 percent happy. I still have a lot of stuff to take care of. Other than that I think I'm in a pretty good spot."
Position: Point guard
Stats: 15.8 ppg, 5.4 apg (17 games with Utah)
Summer plans: Take some time to unwind back in his home of Dallas, but will join teammates for workouts in Santa Barbara, Calif.
Contract situation: Two more seasons under contract with Utah for about $9 million per year.
Quote: "Obviously, it's not expected for us to miss the playoffs. It's a winning franchise and ... it's our job to get it back to that type of level."
Stats: 4.9 ppg, 2.3 rpg
Summer plans: Okur plans to return home to Turkey right away because he wasn't able to go last year because of surgery.
"I'm just going out there and start to work out right away," said Okur, who is also determined to get his ailing back and leg healed in the offseason. He acknowledged that progress is being made with both injuries in rehab.
Contract situation: Multi-year deal expires at end of 2011-12 season. Due to be paid $10,890,000.
Quote: "It's been a rough year and I've got to look forward now. It's going to be a long summer and hopefully I'm going to take advantage of the summer and get back here 100 percent."
Position: Small forward
Stats: 5.4 ppg, 1.8 rpg
Summer plans: Will go back to Indianapolis to work out at St. Vincent's where he worked out before last year's NBA Draft.
Contract situation: One more guaranteed year on rookie contract worth $2.4 million per year.
Quote: "I proved to myself I belong in the league; it was a real confidence-booster. Not making the playoffs and watching them will definitely keep me motivated and try to be a better player."
Stats: 18.6 ppg, 9.7 rpg
Summer plans: Jefferson said intends on staying here and has no vacation plans, joking that he's trying to save his money in case of a lockout. Jefferson plans to take a leadership role in workouts with teammates this summer in Salt Lake City and Santa Barbara, Calif. He insists that everyone is on the same page and has the same mindset to get better.
Contract situation: Two seasons remaining on multi-year deal that pays $14 million in 2011-12 and $15 million in 2012-13.
Quote: "Everything that happened this season, I feel, like it happened for a reason. It's just going to make us better for next season. I'm really feeling real good going into this offseason with the pieces we've got coming back next year."
Position: Small forward
Stats: 11.7 ppg, 5.1 rpg
Summer plans: Family relocates every offseason to southern France.
Contract situation: Unrestricted free agent.
- AP source: Lincecum completes $2.5 million...
- RSL's Kyle Beckerman named to USMNT's Copa...
- Exaggerator finally beats Nyquist, wins...
- DeRozan, Raptors end Cavaliers' streak with...
- 20 years ago: Utah Jazz drop heartbreaker to...
- 2 Indian climbers missing on Mount Everest...
- While Djokovic, Williams wait, Wawrinka gets...
- Risks in climbing Everest in focus as 3 die,...
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 63
- Morning links: Tanner Mangum an... 52
- Utah basketball adds Czech big man... 43
- Softball: Utah advances to regional... 34
- Utah defensive lineman reportedly... 23
- Video: 100 days until college football... 18
- Utah softball beats Kentucky, 5-3, to... 16
- Kyle Collinsworth to work out for... 10