CHICAGO — Kyle Korver scored 19 points, Derrick Rose added 15 and the Chicago Bulls closed the regular season with their ninth straight victory, beating the New Jersey Nets 97-92 on Wednesday night.
HEAT 97, RAPTORS 79: At Toronto, Eddie House scored a career-high 35 points for Miami.
CELTICS 112, KNICKS 102: At Boston, Avery Bradley scored a career-high 20 points to help Boston's "B" team beat New York's second string in a regular-season finale as both teams rested their starters.
MAGIC 92, PACERS 74: At Orlando, Fla., Ryan Anderson scored 14 points, and Dwight Howard had 13 points and 13 rebounds.
MAVERICKS 121, HORNETS 89: At Dallas, Dirk Nowitzki scored 12 of his 32 points in the decisive third quarter for the Mavericks.
BUCKS 110, THUNDER 106 (OT): At Oklahoma City, Brandon Jennings scored 16 points and Milwaukee sent Michael Redd into free agency with a victory.
ROCKETS 121, TIMBERWOLVES 102: At Minneapolis, Chase Budinger scored a career-high 35 points for Houston.
BOBCATS 96, HAWKS 85: At Charlotte, N.C., Gerald Henderson scored 20 points as Charlotte sent Atlanta to the playoffs on a six-game losing streak.
PISTONS 104, 76ERS 100: At Philadelphia, Rodney Stuckey scored 29 points to help Detroit hand playoff-bound Philadelphia its fifth loss in six games.
CAVALIERS 100, WIZARDS 93: At Cleveland, Ramon Sessions scored 27 points as Cleveland closed out one of the worst seasons in franchise history.
SUNS 106, SPURS 103: At Phoenix, Marcin Gortat had 21 points and 13 rebounds and Phoenix denied San Antonio a chance for home-court advantage throughout the playoffs.
WARRIORS 110, TRAIL BLAZERS 86: At Oakland, Calif., Reggie Williams scored 28 points and Stephen Curry had 18 points and nine assists for Golden State.
LAKERS 116, KINGS 108: At Sacramento, Calif., Kobe Bryant's 36 points paced L.A. to a road win.
CLIPPERS 110, GRIZZLIES 103: At Los Angeles, Blake Griffin had 31 points, 10 rebounds and 10 assists.
(1) Chicago vs. (8) Indiana
(2) Miami vs. (7) Philadelphia
(3) Boston vs. (6) New York
(4) Orlando vs. (5) Atlanta
(1) San Antonio vs. (8) Memphis
(2) L.A. vs. (7) New Orleans
(3) Dallas vs. (6) Portland
(4) Oklahoma City vs. (5) Denver
- Utah Jazz: A look at each player's contract...
- Dick Harmon: The Mangum brothers are a...
- Salt Lake marathon is first win for Lehi...
- Optimism abounds for the Utah Jazz's future
- Utah gymnastics: Red Rocks finish second to...
- Utah's second spring scrimmage is 'a dead heat'
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches
- BYU rugby cruises past Central Washington,...
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 33
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 26
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Doug Robinson: The high cost of coaches 18
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- 3 Utes, 1 Aggie and 1 Cougar selected... 14