Today, 6 p.m. TV: ROOT
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: Nuggets lead, 2-1
Paul millsap: 17.4 ppg, 7.6 rpg kenyon martin: 8.6 ppg, 6.2 rpg
c.j. miles: 12.8 ppg, 3.3 rpg Danilo Gallinari: 15.6 ppg, 4.9 rpg
AL JEFFERSON: 18.7 ppg, 9.7 rpg nene: 14.5 ppg, 7.6 rpg
devin harris: 15.1 ppg, 7.1 rpg TY LAWSON: 11.7 ppg, 4.7 apg
gordan hayward: 5.0 ppg, 1.1 rpg AARON AFFLALO: 12.6 ppg, 2.4 apg
Utah needs a victory to secure a winning record at home (currently 20-20 at ESA). ... The Nuggets are locked into the No. 5 spot for the upcoming playoffs. ... Denver defeated Utah in Salt Lake City, 103-101, on March 3, handing the Jazz their seventh-consecutive home loss at the time. The Jazz are currently on a five-game home losing streak. ... The Jazz will likely be without the services of injured players Andrei Kirilenko (knee), Raja Bell (foot) and Ronnie Price (leg), and Kyrylo Fesenko (thumb) and Mehmet Okur (back) are out. ... A win would lift the Jazz to consecutive victories for only the second time in Tyrone Corbin's brief head coaching stint
- Will BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson play vs....
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- Ranking the best season by a quarterback in...
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on the...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks off...
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in...
- College football predictions: How will... 136
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 62
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 56
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 46
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 39
- True freshman Brad Kaaya beats out... 36