Today, 6 p.m. TV: ROOT
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: Nuggets lead, 2-1
Paul millsap: 17.4 ppg, 7.6 rpg kenyon martin: 8.6 ppg, 6.2 rpg
c.j. miles: 12.8 ppg, 3.3 rpg Danilo Gallinari: 15.6 ppg, 4.9 rpg
AL JEFFERSON: 18.7 ppg, 9.7 rpg nene: 14.5 ppg, 7.6 rpg
devin harris: 15.1 ppg, 7.1 rpg TY LAWSON: 11.7 ppg, 4.7 apg
gordan hayward: 5.0 ppg, 1.1 rpg AARON AFFLALO: 12.6 ppg, 2.4 apg
Utah needs a victory to secure a winning record at home (currently 20-20 at ESA). ... The Nuggets are locked into the No. 5 spot for the upcoming playoffs. ... Denver defeated Utah in Salt Lake City, 103-101, on March 3, handing the Jazz their seventh-consecutive home loss at the time. The Jazz are currently on a five-game home losing streak. ... The Jazz will likely be without the services of injured players Andrei Kirilenko (knee), Raja Bell (foot) and Ronnie Price (leg), and Kyrylo Fesenko (thumb) and Mehmet Okur (back) are out. ... A win would lift the Jazz to consecutive victories for only the second time in Tyrone Corbin's brief head coaching stint
- High school football: Top 25 preseason rankings
- ACC media days has some interesting tidbits...
- Some fringe Jazz players opened eyes in Vegas
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to expand,...
- BYU football: Alani Fua may be next Cougar...
- Brain injury changes the lives and tests the...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Former BYU defensive lineman Eathyn...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 167
- Report: Former BYU guard Jimmer... 73
- BYU freshman linebacker reportedly... 72
- BYU's Jamaal Williams, Utah State's Joe... 58
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 35
- Brad Rock: Decades later, equality... 30
- Watch list roundup: 22 local players... 26