Today, 6 p.m. TV: ROOT
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: Nuggets lead, 2-1
Paul millsap: 17.4 ppg, 7.6 rpg kenyon martin: 8.6 ppg, 6.2 rpg
c.j. miles: 12.8 ppg, 3.3 rpg Danilo Gallinari: 15.6 ppg, 4.9 rpg
AL JEFFERSON: 18.7 ppg, 9.7 rpg nene: 14.5 ppg, 7.6 rpg
devin harris: 15.1 ppg, 7.1 rpg TY LAWSON: 11.7 ppg, 4.7 apg
gordan hayward: 5.0 ppg, 1.1 rpg AARON AFFLALO: 12.6 ppg, 2.4 apg
Utah needs a victory to secure a winning record at home (currently 20-20 at ESA). ... The Nuggets are locked into the No. 5 spot for the upcoming playoffs. ... Denver defeated Utah in Salt Lake City, 103-101, on March 3, handing the Jazz their seventh-consecutive home loss at the time. The Jazz are currently on a five-game home losing streak. ... The Jazz will likely be without the services of injured players Andrei Kirilenko (knee), Raja Bell (foot) and Ronnie Price (leg), and Kyrylo Fesenko (thumb) and Mehmet Okur (back) are out. ... A win would lift the Jazz to consecutive victories for only the second time in Tyrone Corbin's brief head coaching stint
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart from...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- BYU Cougars happy to have Saturday afternoon...
- Friday night lights central, week 5: Scores,...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- BYU defense, offense being noticed for...
- Parry's Power Guide for week 5
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 105
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 70
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 54
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 49
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 44