Today, 6 p.m. TV: ROOT
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: Nuggets lead, 2-1
Paul millsap: 17.4 ppg, 7.6 rpg kenyon martin: 8.6 ppg, 6.2 rpg
c.j. miles: 12.8 ppg, 3.3 rpg Danilo Gallinari: 15.6 ppg, 4.9 rpg
AL JEFFERSON: 18.7 ppg, 9.7 rpg nene: 14.5 ppg, 7.6 rpg
devin harris: 15.1 ppg, 7.1 rpg TY LAWSON: 11.7 ppg, 4.7 apg
gordan hayward: 5.0 ppg, 1.1 rpg AARON AFFLALO: 12.6 ppg, 2.4 apg
Utah needs a victory to secure a winning record at home (currently 20-20 at ESA). ... The Nuggets are locked into the No. 5 spot for the upcoming playoffs. ... Denver defeated Utah in Salt Lake City, 103-101, on March 3, handing the Jazz their seventh-consecutive home loss at the time. The Jazz are currently on a five-game home losing streak. ... The Jazz will likely be without the services of injured players Andrei Kirilenko (knee), Raja Bell (foot) and Ronnie Price (leg), and Kyrylo Fesenko (thumb) and Mehmet Okur (back) are out. ... A win would lift the Jazz to consecutive victories for only the second time in Tyrone Corbin's brief head coaching stint
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Ranking the 26 Utah ties selected in the NFL...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Utah State in the Fiesta Bowl? ESPN's...
- Doug Robinson: A girl for all seasons: One...
- High school track and field: Top performances...
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 93
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 74
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 51
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 45
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 42
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 40
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of... 36
- BYU's 2015 bowl destination could be... 32