"Overall I think the d-line is the strength of our team. I'd like to keep building on that and get them better," Sitake said. "We're never satisfied. We've just got to keep getting better. There's a lot of things that we can fix."
Just ask offensive coordinator Norm Chow.
"We've got to get better," Chow said while noting that he needed to look at the tapes to get more specific.
He did, however, note that the offense started out well in the scrimmage but, obviously, didn't finish very well.
EXTRA POINTS: The Utes conclude spring ball with practices Wednesday and Friday, plus the Red-White Game on Saturday. … Whittingham said the junior Coleman Petersen is the leading candidate to handle placekicking duties at this point and time. … Junior defensive end David Rolf, a transfer from Michigan State, was credited with a forced fumble and a pass breakup.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- NFL watch: How local players fared in week 14...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 99
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 80
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 69
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 50
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34