1. Roy (11-1)
Was: 1. Last week: 2-0. Outlook: The Royals continue to win in one of the state's deepest regions. Next up: at Fremont, Tuesday.
2. Taylorsville (8-0)
Was: 4. Last week: 1-0. Outlook: The Warriors prolific offense is making up for early season errors so far. Next up: at Riverton, Tuesday.
3. Spanish Fork (13-2)
4. Murray (11-2)
Was: 5. Last week: 1-0. Outlook: Defense doesn't always get noticed, but centerfielder Malia Campos is impossible to miss. Next up: vs. Hunter, Tuesday.
5. Syracuse (10-2)
6. Tooele (8-4)
Was: 6. Last week: 0-1. Outlook: Solid hitting has the Buffaloes in contention for another region title. Next up: vs. Highland, Tuesday.
7. Stansbury (10-3)
Was: 11. Last week: 1-0. Outlook: The Stallions big test will be against Tooele in region play. Next up: at Olympus, Tuesday.
8. Bingham (8-4)
Was: 10. Last week: 1-0. Outlook: The Miners earn an important win over Copper Hills. Next up: at Bear River, Tuesday.
9. Bountiful (11-2)
10. Brighton (10-4)
Was: -. Last week: 1-1. Outlook: The Bengals get solid leadership from pitcher Sierra Nielson. Next up: at Taylorsville, Thursday.
11. Manti (5-7)
Was: -. Last week: 2-0. Outlook: The Templars have some key region wins, including against Emery. Next up: vs. Delta, Tuesday.
12. Copper Hills (11-4)
Was: 2. Last week: 0-1. Outlook: The Grizzlies have hit a rough patch, but have the talent to bounce back. Next up: at Herriman, Tuesday.
13. Weber (6-4)
14. Bonneville (10-1)
Was: 16. Last week: 2-0. Outlook: The Lakers are led by pitcher Amber Hancock and are undefeated in region play. Next up: at Sky View, Tuesday.
15. Viewmont (5-5)
Was: 15. Last week: 0-0. Outlook: The Vikings lost a heartbreaker to Roy, but are still one of the state's best. Next up: vs. Syracuse, Tuesday.
16. Provo (17-3)
Was: -. Last week: 3-0. Outlook: The Bulldogs are enjoying an undefeated region run so far. Next up: vs. West, Saturday.
17. Mountain Crest (11-3)
Was: 17. Last week: 1-0. Outlook: The Mustangs will challenge for the region title. Next up: vs. Logan, Tuesday.
18. Bear River (7-3)
Was: 19. Last week: 2-0. Outlook: The Bears have played bigger schools, tough programs and that will only make them better. Next up: vs. Bingham, Tuesday.
19. Fremont (5-6)
Was: 8. Last week: 0-2. Outlook: The Silver Wolves have struggled but have the talent to rebound. Next up: vs. Roy, Tuesday.
20. Grantsville (10-2)
Was: 20. Last week: 1-0. Outlook: The Cowboys will challenge the Bears for the region title. Next up: at Judge Memorial, Wednesday.
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- BYU's Rose adjusts lineup — freshman...
- Utah high school boys basketball previews:...
- Former Ute Delon Wright, former Cougar Jimmer...
- How did they fare? Locals in the NFL roundup...
- Rock On: A bad day gets worse for Whittingham
- Davis High named top girls soccer team in the...
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad story of...
- 13th-ranked Utes go south, drop pivotal... 128
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 55
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes disappoint but not... 52
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 47
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 45
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 39
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Live updates: No. 13 Utah takes on UCLA... 35