Ravell Call, Deseret News
Saturday, 6:30 p.m. TV: ROOT
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season series: Spurs lead, 2-0
Paul millsap: 17.4 ppg, 7.7 rpg . . . . antonio mcdyess: 5.3 ppg, 5.3 rpg
C.J. Miles: 12.9 ppg, 3.2 rpg . . . . richard jefferson: 10.9 ppg, 3.8 rpg
AL JEFFERSON: 18.7 ppg, 9.7 rpg . . . . tim duncan: 13.4 ppg, 9.0 rpg
gordon hayward: 4.8 ppg, 1.9 rpg . . . . manu ginobili: 17.7 ppg, 3.7 rpg
DEViN HARRIS: 15.1 ppg, 7.1 apg . . . . tony parker: 17.7 ppg, 6.6 apg
After being swept by Utah in four games last season, the Spurs are looking to return the favor to the Jazz this year with wins in the previous two meetings. ... The Spurs (60-19) have clinched the No. 1 spot in the Western Conference and are trying to clinch home-court throughout the playoffs. East-leading Chicago is 58-20. ... Utah is 2-13 all-time at the AT&T Center. ... Jazz center Francisco Elson, who remains hampered by his knee, was on the Spurs' 2007 NBA championship squad
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- 11-year-old Salt Lake native once again...
- High school football: Friday's roundup
- NFL locals photo gallery: Ansah grabs the...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48