Fairview Museum of History & Art (85 N. 100 East, Fairview, 801-427-9216) — Works by Avard Fairbanks, Lee Udall Bennion, Ella Peacock, Max Blain, Dale Peel, John Heber Stansfield, Edith Roberson, Ted Wassmer and others.
Gallery 25 (268 Historic 25th St., Ogden, 801-334-9881) — Art by Carol Fielding and Shirley Hopkins, through April.
Gallery MAR (580 Main, Park City, 435-649-3001) — "Two Waters," by Matt Flint and Shawna Moore, through April.
Great Basin Cooperative (449 Main, Park City) — The gallery opening featuring a retrospective of 50 paintings by Gary Ernest Smith.
John Wesley Powell River History Museum (885 E. Main, Green River, 435-564-3427) — Works by Mike Fitch, Brady Fairbanks, Carel Pieter Brest van Kempen, Kent England, Richard Miles, Richard Prazen, Gary Prazen, Cliff Green, Paul Twitchell, Arlo Johnson, Jo Baxter, Joseph S. Venus, Lori Nicholas, Rebekah Hartvegson, Chris Trainor, Anton Rasmussen and Jean Gasser.
Joseph F. Smith Building Gallery (BYU campus, Provo) — "Educating the Soul: Our Zion Tradition of Learning by Faith," featuring videos, antiques, facsimiles, photographs and letters. The exhibit is on permanent display.
Kimball Art Center (638 Park Ave., Park City, 435-649-8882) — "The Visitors," by Rebecca Jacoby and "Snow Driven," by Emily King, through April 10.
Lamplight Art Gallery (170 S. Main, Bountiful, 801-298-0290) — Art by Ginny Coombs, through March.
Lee Fine Art (608 Main, Park City, 435-655-3264) — Art by Jared Sanders and Joseph Alleman.
Moab Art Works (11 N. Main, Suite No. 2, Moab, 435-259-3010) — "I'll Be Ahead If I Can Qit While I'm Behind," by Brian Parkin.
Montgomery-Lee Fine Art (608 Main, Park City, 435-655-3264) — "Celebration of the Figure," art by Mike Malm, Trent Gudmundsen and Keith Larson.
Mountain Place Gallery (129 N. Main, Logan, 435-752-0211) — Artwork by Russ Fjeldsted.
Museum of Peoples and Cultures (BYU, 700 N. 100 East, Provo, 801-422-0020) — "New Lives: Building Community at Fourmile Ruin."
Park City Museum (528 Main, Park City, 435-649-7457) — "Our Lives, Our Stories: America's Greatest Generation," photos courtesy National Endowment for the Humanities, through March 26.
Repartee Gallery (4801 N. University Ave., Riverwoods, Provo) — Highlighting work by James C. Christensen, Kurt Knudsen, Barbara Lyman, Jack Morford, Greg Olsen and more. Also, original works in oil and watercolor, sculpture, pottery, stained glass and more.
St. George Art Museum (47 E. 200 N., St. George, 435-627-4525) — "An Art Voyage through Zion," by various artists and "Into the Mysteries of the Super Real" by Charles Becker, through March 19.
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- The Clean Cut: Two popular YouTube singers...
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes first...
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: The biggest...
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention...
- A dozen children's books I could read every day
- First trailer for 'Night at the Museum:...
- George W. Bush writes book about father
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid... 13
- Sarah Palin launches online... 10
- The wrath of Comic-Con: S.L. convention... 8
- George W. Bush writes book about father 3
- First trailer for 'The Hobbit: The... 3
- The Clean Cut: Jennifer Lawrence makes... 2
- Elegant Louvre Garden in Paris infested... 1
- Behind the scenes of the Utah... 1