Fairview Museum of History & Art (85 N. 100 East, Fairview, 801-427-9216) — Works by Avard Fairbanks, Lee Udall Bennion, Ella Peacock, Max Blain, Dale Peel, John Heber Stansfield, Edith Roberson, Ted Wassmer and others.
Gallery 25 (268 Historic 25th St., Ogden, 801-334-9881) — Art by Carol Fielding and Shirley Hopkins, through April.
Gallery MAR (580 Main, Park City, 435-649-3001) — "Two Waters," by Matt Flint and Shawna Moore, through April.
Great Basin Cooperative (449 Main, Park City) — The gallery opening featuring a retrospective of 50 paintings by Gary Ernest Smith.
John Wesley Powell River History Museum (885 E. Main, Green River, 435-564-3427) — Works by Mike Fitch, Brady Fairbanks, Carel Pieter Brest van Kempen, Kent England, Richard Miles, Richard Prazen, Gary Prazen, Cliff Green, Paul Twitchell, Arlo Johnson, Jo Baxter, Joseph S. Venus, Lori Nicholas, Rebekah Hartvegson, Chris Trainor, Anton Rasmussen and Jean Gasser.
Joseph F. Smith Building Gallery (BYU campus, Provo) — "Educating the Soul: Our Zion Tradition of Learning by Faith," featuring videos, antiques, facsimiles, photographs and letters. The exhibit is on permanent display.
Kimball Art Center (638 Park Ave., Park City, 435-649-8882) — "The Visitors," by Rebecca Jacoby and "Snow Driven," by Emily King, through April 10.
Lamplight Art Gallery (170 S. Main, Bountiful, 801-298-0290) — Art by Ginny Coombs, through March.
Lee Fine Art (608 Main, Park City, 435-655-3264) — Art by Jared Sanders and Joseph Alleman.
Moab Art Works (11 N. Main, Suite No. 2, Moab, 435-259-3010) — "I'll Be Ahead If I Can Qit While I'm Behind," by Brian Parkin.
Montgomery-Lee Fine Art (608 Main, Park City, 435-655-3264) — "Celebration of the Figure," art by Mike Malm, Trent Gudmundsen and Keith Larson.
Mountain Place Gallery (129 N. Main, Logan, 435-752-0211) — Artwork by Russ Fjeldsted.
Museum of Peoples and Cultures (BYU, 700 N. 100 East, Provo, 801-422-0020) — "New Lives: Building Community at Fourmile Ruin."
Park City Museum (528 Main, Park City, 435-649-7457) — "Our Lives, Our Stories: America's Greatest Generation," photos courtesy National Endowment for the Humanities, through March 26.
Repartee Gallery (4801 N. University Ave., Riverwoods, Provo) — Highlighting work by James C. Christensen, Kurt Knudsen, Barbara Lyman, Jack Morford, Greg Olsen and more. Also, original works in oil and watercolor, sculpture, pottery, stained glass and more.
St. George Art Museum (47 E. 200 N., St. George, 435-627-4525) — "An Art Voyage through Zion," by various artists and "Into the Mysteries of the Super Real" by Charles Becker, through March 19.
- 60 things you might not know about your...
- 10 celebrity couples who have made marriage work
- Ron Perlman added to Salt Lake Comic Con...
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- 13 ways Disney could use drones at its parks
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is...
- 10 books that you were forced to read in...
- Jim Bennett: The ALS Ice Bucket... 7
- Getting ready for Salt Lake Comic Con:... 4
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt wed privately... 3
- Fallon to lead honors as Leno wins top... 2
- Is 'Harry Potter' actually about mental... 2
- EA Sports puts Damian Lillard on the... 2
- Linda & Richard Eyre: How media could... 2
- Miley Cyrus about VMA success: 'I'm in... 1