Salt Lake Community College Community Writing Center, 210 E. 400 South, will host a workshop, "Writing for Change: Community Writing Events," April 12, 6-9 p.m. The center will also host "Book Reviews: A Workshop for Kids," a class for children ages 7-12, April 16, 1-3 p.m. Additional information and registration can be found at www.slcc.edu/cwc or by calling 801-957-2192.
The King's English Bookshop, 1511 S. 1500 East, will host an event with Rita Mae Brown, author of "Hiss of Death," April 12, 7 p.m. The bookshop will also host a book signing with Brandon Mull, author of "Beyonders: A World Without Heroes," April 14, 7 p.m.
Finch Lane Gallery, 54 Finch Lane, will host a reading with writer Shelley Jackson and poet Julie Lein, April 14, 7 p.m. A lunchtime conversation will be held the next day, April 15, 1:30 p.m.
Sam Weller's Bookstore, 254 S. Main, will host an event with Peter Orullian, author of "The Unrememberd," April 15, 6:30 p.m.
Costco, 3656 Wall Ave., Ogden, will host a book signing with Richard Paul Evans, author of "Miles to Go," April 16, noon.
Ken Sanders Rare Books,268 S. 200 East, will host a reading and signing with poet Wayne Iverson, author of "Hobo Sapien: Freight Train Hopping Tao and Zen," April 16, 7 p.m.
- Video: Miss Utah USA flubs answer at Miss USA...
- NPR writer 'slightly' defends Miss Utah USA's...
- The Superman movies that almost happened
- BYU students win Student Gold ADDY award for...
- Superman continues history of casting...
- Book review: 'Esther the Queen' re-tells Old...
- Chalk murals draw attention to foster care need
- Superman at 75: Despite evolving, ‘Man...
- Video: Miss Utah USA flubs answer at... 21
- NPR writer 'slightly' defends Miss Utah... 10
- Why Jay Leno is trouncing David... 4
- Book review: 'Esther the Queen'... 3
- Superman continues history of casting... 2
- Chris Hicks: After Friday, will... 1
- Superman at 75: Despite evolving,... 1
- 'Starlight Express' races onto the... 1