Rick Bowmer, Associated Press
PORTLAND, Ore. — David Lee had 29 points and a season-high 20 rebounds and the Golden State Warriors beat the Trail Blazers 108-87 on Tuesday night, tempering the celebration as Portland secured a playoff spot.
Monta Ellis added 30 points for the Warriors, who led by as many as 26 points.
LaMarcus Aldridge had 17 points and 12 rebounds for the Blazers, who saw their eight-game winning streak at the Rose Garden end.
The Blazers clinched a spot in the playoffs just before the half when the Houston Rockets lost 104-101 to Sacramento.
It will be Portland's third straight trip to the postseason. Last year the Blazers were eliminated in the first round by the Phoenix Suns, and the year before they were bumped in the opening round by the Rockets.
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- Layton steps up big late to secure a 48-46...
- 20 questions: How well do you know Tyler...
- 5A boys state tournament roundup: Layton...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 84
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 79
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 46
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29