Jazz vs. Lakers
Today, 8:30 p.m. TV: ROOT SPORTS (FSN)
Radio: 1320 AM, 98.7 FM
Season: Lakers lead 2-1
Point guard Devin Harris (hamstring) is listed as questionable for tonight's game. Out for sure: Andrei Kirilenko (knee), Raja Bell (foot), Ronnie Price (leg) and Mehmet Okur (back). … The Lakers rallied from 17 points down to beat the Jazz in Utah on Friday. … The Lakers have beaten the Jazz two out of three times this season. … The Jazz, meanwhile, are hoping to snap a season-worst eight-game losing streak. They haven't won since beating Minnesota, 119-104, on March 16. … Lakers' big Pau Gasol has a bone bruise in his right knee and is considered day-to-day.
Jazz (36-41). . . . .LAKERS (55-21)
PAUL MILLSAP: 17.3 ppg, 7.7 rpg. . . . . PAU GASOL: 18.9 ppg, 10.2 rpg
GORDON HAYWARD: 4.5 ppg, 1.9 rpg. . . . . RON ARTEST: 8.5 ppg, 3.2 rpg
AL JEFFERSON: 18.9 ppg, 9.7 rpg. . . . . ANDREW BYNUM: 11.6 ppg, 9.1 rpg
C.J. MILES: 13.1 ppg, 3.3 rpg. . . . . KOBE BRYANT: 25.2 ppg, 5.2 rpg
EARL WATSON: 4.1 ppg, 3.4 apg. . . . . DEREK FISHER: 6.7 ppg, 2.7 apg
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Former Ute center Dallin Bachynski impresses...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 55
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 44
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 13
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8