SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Another game, another different starting lineup for the Utah Jazz.
Because of match-ups with the Kings, Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin said he will start Gordon Hayward at the small forward position this afternoon (4 p.m. tip), with Paul Millsap moving back to power forward and Al Jefferson returning to his usual center spot.
Earl Watson and C.J. Miles will be the Jazz's starting backcourt.
Devin Harris traveled with the team and participated in light pregame shooting, but he will not play again due to his strained right hamstring.
Four injured Jazz players did not travel for this two-game trip in the Golden State: Andrei Kirilenko (knee), Raja Bell (foot), Ronnie Price (leg) and Mehmet Okur (back).
The Jazz (36-40) are hoping to snap a seven-game losing streak while pulling off a 4-0 sweep over the Kings (21-54) in this battle of lottery-bound teams.
The Kings will start 6-foot-6 point guard Tyreke Evans, 6-4 guard Marcus Thornton and 6-7 swingman Francisco Garcia — which is why Hayward was inserted into the starting lineup for Utah — along with bigs DeMarcus Cousins and Samuel Dalembert.
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- A good life: Former Weber State, NFL...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- BYU football: Cougars announce future games...
- An early look at the preseason Heisman hopefuls
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 123
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 106
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 99
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 68
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 62
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 53
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 51
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 29