During the boardroom discussion, Leakes told Trump that Warwick told her she was leaving.
"For her to deny I had asked her really got under my skin," Warwick said. "She had to lie."
When other team members also turned on her, Warwick decided to leave: "I felt like we were going down a road I wasn't used to traveling. It was about dignity, and I decided to fire myself. It was getting to the point where this 50-year-old career would have been in jeopardy, and I was not going to let that be tampered with. It was best for those ladies to do what they do and leave me out of it."
Despite her run-ins, Warwick said she is looking forward to reuniting with the cast in the season finale.
"I'm sure it will be a completely positive experience," Warwick said.
Dist. by McClatchy-Tribune Information Services.
Today on TV
NCAA Tournament (7 p.m., Ch. 2): After weeks of March Madness, a college basketball national champion will be crowned.
Dancing With the Stars (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The competition continues.
Chuck (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Chuck goes on his first solo mission to Paris, despite Sarah and Casey's objections.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): House chooses a third-year medical student (Amber Tamblyn) when Cuddy forces him to hire a female team member
The Event (8 p.m., Ch. 5): The Sleepers mourn their losses after negotiations are derailed
The Chicago Code (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Jarek and Caleb track a bank robber through the streets, but he is dead by the time they catch up with him
Stargate Universe (8 p.m., Syfy): Homeworld Command tries to convince an ally they suspect might be infiltrated by the Lucian Alliance to let them use their planet to dial Destiny.
Castle (9 p.m., Ch. 4): When a reporter is found dead inside a pizza oven, Castle and Beckett try to determine why he was murdered.
Harry's Law (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Josh needs Harry's help after he has a mental breakdown.
The Big Bang Theory (9:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Amy realizes she has feelings for Penny's ex.
- How your premarital experiences can affect...
- A solution to paying that medical bill you...
- Couple struggling with fertility now...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for Amendment...
- Utah's One Voice Children's Choir to perform...
- 32 pictures capture priceless family moments...
- How to talk to your kids about porn
- Raising a kid will cost you $245,000. Here...
- Poll: Utahns willing to fight for... 45
- How your premarital experiences can... 11
- Want to increase attraction in your... 6
- Kids' brains reorganize when learning... 5
- 100,000 elephants killed in Africa,... 5
- Innovative legal service helps those... 4
- A solution to paying that medical bill... 4
- Couple struggling with fertility now... 4