During the boardroom discussion, Leakes told Trump that Warwick told her she was leaving.
"For her to deny I had asked her really got under my skin," Warwick said. "She had to lie."
When other team members also turned on her, Warwick decided to leave: "I felt like we were going down a road I wasn't used to traveling. It was about dignity, and I decided to fire myself. It was getting to the point where this 50-year-old career would have been in jeopardy, and I was not going to let that be tampered with. It was best for those ladies to do what they do and leave me out of it."
Despite her run-ins, Warwick said she is looking forward to reuniting with the cast in the season finale.
"I'm sure it will be a completely positive experience," Warwick said.
Dist. by McClatchy-Tribune Information Services.
Today on TV
NCAA Tournament (7 p.m., Ch. 2): After weeks of March Madness, a college basketball national champion will be crowned.
Dancing With the Stars (7 p.m., Ch. 4): The competition continues.
Chuck (7 p.m., Ch. 5): Chuck goes on his first solo mission to Paris, despite Sarah and Casey's objections.
House (7 p.m., Ch. 13): House chooses a third-year medical student (Amber Tamblyn) when Cuddy forces him to hire a female team member
The Event (8 p.m., Ch. 5): The Sleepers mourn their losses after negotiations are derailed
The Chicago Code (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Jarek and Caleb track a bank robber through the streets, but he is dead by the time they catch up with him
Stargate Universe (8 p.m., Syfy): Homeworld Command tries to convince an ally they suspect might be infiltrated by the Lucian Alliance to let them use their planet to dial Destiny.
Castle (9 p.m., Ch. 4): When a reporter is found dead inside a pizza oven, Castle and Beckett try to determine why he was murdered.
Harry's Law (9 p.m., Ch. 5): Josh needs Harry's help after he has a mental breakdown.
The Big Bang Theory (9:30 p.m., Ch. 2): Amy realizes she has feelings for Penny's ex.
- 33 things I want my sons to know
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose marriage,...
- If Pinterest makes you feel like a failure as...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- Stuart Edge, Alex Boye, other Utah artists...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: If we lose... 36
- Experts debate whether marriage is... 30
- The changing definition of 'TV': What... 16
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 12
- Jon Heder becomes Napoleon Dynamite... 9
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 8
- Mom battling cancer determined to live... 7
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of... 6