Lennie Mahler, Deseret News
Thousands of members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints gathered in Salt Lake City on Saturday, April 2, for the church's general conference. The announcement of three new LDS Church temples in North America — in Colorado, Idaho and Canada — highlighted President Thomas S. Monson's opening address in the Saturday morning session, while 10 new LDS general authorities and 41 Area Seventies were sustained during the Saturday afternoon session.
- 5 places your money might be hiding
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Ballet West artists prepare original works...
- Police suspect arson in house fire that...
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop...
- Horse owners urged to have animals vaccinated
- Judiciary panel OK’s ex-Centerville...
- Bank bomb scare prompts evacuation of...
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 35
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 35
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 31
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue... 20
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use... 17
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 15