I extend an invitation to all depressed Jazz fans in their post-Sloan, post-Deron, post-winning woes; an invitation to all heartbroken BYU fans in their post-Jimmer, post-Sweet 16 just wasn't good enough, post-defense melancholy; an invitation to all discouraged NFL fans in their post-Super Bowl, post-deadline, post-hope agony.
Come to the stadium in Sandy, feast on the beautiful game, embrace the inner soccer supporter like billions before you and whisk those miserable losing feelings away by watching Real Salt Lake crush every single opponent that dares step in "The Fortress." RSL has won 30+ games and counting. Jump on the bandwagon that never lets up. RSL wins. Period.
North Salt Lake
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal, Affordable...
- What one word best describes Barack Obama?
- What The New York Times gets wrong about...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- Michael Gerson: America has enough problems...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: Yes, women and children...
- Letter: Antelope Island prison
- Jay Evensen: In fight over school funding,...
- What The New York Times gets wrong... 77
- In our opinion: Fix, don't repeal,... 70
- Michael and Jenet Erickson: Utah... 50
- In our opinion: It's time to end the... 42
- Mike Lee: Tax reform shouldn't penalize... 38
- In our opinion: Fairness for all in... 37
- Jay Evensen: Will Obama visit Utah? Do... 37
- In our opinion: Disney outbreak sends a... 33