I extend an invitation to all depressed Jazz fans in their post-Sloan, post-Deron, post-winning woes; an invitation to all heartbroken BYU fans in their post-Jimmer, post-Sweet 16 just wasn't good enough, post-defense melancholy; an invitation to all discouraged NFL fans in their post-Super Bowl, post-deadline, post-hope agony.
Come to the stadium in Sandy, feast on the beautiful game, embrace the inner soccer supporter like billions before you and whisk those miserable losing feelings away by watching Real Salt Lake crush every single opponent that dares step in "The Fortress." RSL has won 30+ games and counting. Jump on the bandwagon that never lets up. RSL wins. Period.
North Salt Lake
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a liberal?
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation that...
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that canceled...
- Anne Loeser: Reverse trends about breast cancer
- In our opinion: Dropouts face high risk of...
- My view: New treatment can cure Hepatitis C
- Letter: The Romneys' new center
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell
- In our opinion: Utah gun law that... 150
- Richard Davis: Can a Mormon not be a... 71
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 53
- Jay Evensen: We're becoming a nation... 38
- Letter: What is ‘common good?’ 31
- Robert Bennett: Former Defense... 29
- Letter: Lessons for Greg Bell 28
- Letter: Uninformed candidate 27