I extend an invitation to all depressed Jazz fans in their post-Sloan, post-Deron, post-winning woes; an invitation to all heartbroken BYU fans in their post-Jimmer, post-Sweet 16 just wasn't good enough, post-defense melancholy; an invitation to all discouraged NFL fans in their post-Super Bowl, post-deadline, post-hope agony.
Come to the stadium in Sandy, feast on the beautiful game, embrace the inner soccer supporter like billions before you and whisk those miserable losing feelings away by watching Real Salt Lake crush every single opponent that dares step in "The Fortress." RSL has won 30+ games and counting. Jump on the bandwagon that never lets up. RSL wins. Period.
North Salt Lake
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot 'progress'...
- 19 songs to consider as replacements for the...
- My view: Medicaid will sting Beehive State's...
- Letter: Moral decline
- Jay Evensen: U2's 'free' album highlights...
- Letter: My sons
- John Hoffmire: Unknowingly raising another...
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage, Utah...
- Letter: Moral decline 88
- Ralph Hancock: Society cannot... 66
- Brian S. Brown: In defending marriage,... 55
- In our opinion: Some universities... 46
- Politico Magazine: If Mitt Romney runs... 44
- Robert Bennett: Obama should not move... 40
- My view: Government broadband spells... 28
- In our opinion: Revisiting racial... 25