I extend an invitation to all depressed Jazz fans in their post-Sloan, post-Deron, post-winning woes; an invitation to all heartbroken BYU fans in their post-Jimmer, post-Sweet 16 just wasn't good enough, post-defense melancholy; an invitation to all discouraged NFL fans in their post-Super Bowl, post-deadline, post-hope agony.
Come to the stadium in Sandy, feast on the beautiful game, embrace the inner soccer supporter like billions before you and whisk those miserable losing feelings away by watching Real Salt Lake crush every single opponent that dares step in "The Fortress." RSL has won 30+ games and counting. Jump on the bandwagon that never lets up. RSL wins. Period.
North Salt Lake
- Facts about the Boy Scouts of America
- My view: MMR vaccine caused my son's autism
- Michael Gerson: Common Core standards are not...
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an assault on...
- White House press corps has been turned into...
- Commentary claims liberals are shocked by...
- In our opinion: Utah's caucus system needs...
- Letters: No welfare, ever
- Letters: No welfare, ever 78
- Letters: Move to the center 37
- My view: Why moderates lost the caucus... 33
- Tolerance and the same-sex marriage debate 33
- Dan Liljenquist: IRS scandal is an... 32
- Richard Davis: Abortion laws should... 28
- Letters: Dismantle IRS 24
- Robert J. Samuelson: Can Americans stem... 21