I extend an invitation to all depressed Jazz fans in their post-Sloan, post-Deron, post-winning woes; an invitation to all heartbroken BYU fans in their post-Jimmer, post-Sweet 16 just wasn't good enough, post-defense melancholy; an invitation to all discouraged NFL fans in their post-Super Bowl, post-deadline, post-hope agony.
Come to the stadium in Sandy, feast on the beautiful game, embrace the inner soccer supporter like billions before you and whisk those miserable losing feelings away by watching Real Salt Lake crush every single opponent that dares step in "The Fortress." RSL has won 30+ games and counting. Jump on the bandwagon that never lets up. RSL wins. Period.
North Salt Lake
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern
- Carmen Rasmusen Herbert: Families battling...
- Scandals hiding in plain sight
- Charles Krauthammer: The role of a great...
- A. Scott Anderson: The world needs America to...
- Michael Gerson: No time to lead from behind
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games' —...
- Join the discussion: Is Rick Perry's...
- Mary Barker: The real 'Hunger Games'... 81
- Robert Bennett: Contrary to Krugman,... 61
- In our opinion: Perry indictment a concern 56
- Letter: Utah's birthright 49
- Letter: Irreparable damage 48
- In our opinion: Avoid blurring the line... 46
- Join the discussion: Why is young adult... 42
- Michael Gerson: Rand Paul's bogus outreach 37