INDIAN ROCKS BEACH, Fla. — The lawyer for the boyfriend of a missing police recruit says his client does not know where the 35-year-old woman is.
Thomas Reilly of Elmira, N.Y., told the Associated Press on Friday that his client, David Perry, did nothing and does not know the whereabouts of Kelly Rothwell.
Rothwell was last seen by a friend on March 12. She and Perry lived together in a Gulf-front condo. Authorities say Perry abruptly left the condo on March 13 and has refused to cooperate with detectives.
Reilly says his client has the "right to not talk, and he's not talking."
Associated Press writer Ben Dobbin in Rochester, N.Y., contributed to this report.
- Winners and losers under Obama's immigration...
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal...
- Investigators may have recovered up to 30,000...
- Ice snarls Michigan roadways, airport runways
- 37 homes collapse, dozens injured in...
- Consumer group lists '10 worst toys' for kids
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring, Elder L....
- Redistribution of homes begins in Utah FLDS town
- President Obama's immigration reforms... 63
- Utah members of Congress slam Obama's... 55
- Obama to announce immigration action... 30
- Pastors opposed to same-sex marriage... 28
- Q&A with President Henry B. Eyring,... 22
- Fact check: Obama's claims on illegal... 18
- President Obama's immigration speech... 14
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on... 14