INDIAN ROCKS BEACH, Fla. — The lawyer for the boyfriend of a missing police recruit says his client does not know where the 35-year-old woman is.
Thomas Reilly of Elmira, N.Y., told the Associated Press on Friday that his client, David Perry, did nothing and does not know the whereabouts of Kelly Rothwell.
Rothwell was last seen by a friend on March 12. She and Perry lived together in a Gulf-front condo. Authorities say Perry abruptly left the condo on March 13 and has refused to cooperate with detectives.
Reilly says his client has the "right to not talk, and he's not talking."
Associated Press writer Ben Dobbin in Rochester, N.Y., contributed to this report.
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but hold...
- Police, protesters collide again in Ferguson
- Texas Gov. Perry assembles high-powered legal...
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with hands up
- The Los Angeles Unified School District ducks...
- Want to increase attraction in your...
- Car crash in Argentina kills 3 relatives of pope
- Measuring the impact of a MOOC course can be...
- Texas Gov. Perry says indictment is... 22
- 'Don't know' if Missouri teen shot with... 22
- Obama heading back to DC in rare... 20
- Texas' Perry indicted for coercion for... 19
- Police identify Missouri officer who... 16
- Police, protesters collide again in... 15
- Allow student loan bankruptcies, but... 14
- Emerging solar plants scorch birds in... 13