INDIAN ROCKS BEACH, Fla. — The lawyer for the boyfriend of a missing police recruit says his client does not know where the 35-year-old woman is.
Thomas Reilly of Elmira, N.Y., told the Associated Press on Friday that his client, David Perry, did nothing and does not know the whereabouts of Kelly Rothwell.
Rothwell was last seen by a friend on March 12. She and Perry lived together in a Gulf-front condo. Authorities say Perry abruptly left the condo on March 13 and has refused to cooperate with detectives.
Reilly says his client has the "right to not talk, and he's not talking."
Associated Press writer Ben Dobbin in Rochester, N.Y., contributed to this report.
- Prepackaged caramel apples linked to 4...
- Hackers warn not to release 'The Interview'...
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there a...
- The Associated Press' top 10 movies of the year
- Canada man finds an Elizabeth Gallagher for...
- Theater shooter's parents plead for his life,...
- 'Is your job depressing?' Why it's a great...
- Cincinnati coach Mick Cronin has aneurysm
- Obama: US re-establishing diplomatic... 49
- Vermont governor abandons single-payer... 32
- A post-election flurry: Obama tests his... 16
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25... 15
- Taliban assault on Pakistan school... 13
- Forget Santa Claus, Virginia. Was there... 13
- Utah football's Hackett, Orchard named... 11
- NYC premiere of Rogen film 'The... 8