INDIAN ROCKS BEACH, Fla. — The lawyer for the boyfriend of a missing police recruit says his client does not know where the 35-year-old woman is.
Thomas Reilly of Elmira, N.Y., told the Associated Press on Friday that his client, David Perry, did nothing and does not know the whereabouts of Kelly Rothwell.
Rothwell was last seen by a friend on March 12. She and Perry lived together in a Gulf-front condo. Authorities say Perry abruptly left the condo on March 13 and has refused to cooperate with detectives.
Reilly says his client has the "right to not talk, and he's not talking."
Associated Press writer Ben Dobbin in Rochester, N.Y., contributed to this report.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- At least 31 believed dead at Japanese volcano...
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic State threat
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby daughter
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- Game officials: Antelope poached near Casper
- US considers new offer to Iran at nuke talks
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 33
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 22
- White House: Holder resigning as... 20
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 11
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 10
- Congress releases war funds to fight Ebola 9