What: The five sessions of the 181st annual general conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Where: The LDS Conference Center, 60 W. North Temple St., Salt Lake City
When: Three Saturday sessions — at 10 a.m, 2 p.m. and the 6 p.m. priesthood meeting for males 12 and older; two Sunday sessions — at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Who: A total of more than 100,000 Church members, friends and invited guest are expected to attend.
Tickets: Required to enter the Conference Center. Attendees will pass through a security check, with cameras, recording devices, weapons, food, backpacks, packages and large bags not allowed.
Overflow: In the Tabernacle, the North Visitors' Center on Temple Square and the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for all sessions. For the priesthood and Sunday sessions, additional seating is available in the Conference Center Theater. The Assembly Hall will provide overflow seating for Spanish speakers for all five sessions.
Traffic: Conference-goers are encouraged to carpool or use public transportation to relieve downtown traffic and parking congestion. UTA service options can be found at www.rideuta.com/.
Broadcast plans: A detailed broadcast schedule is available at www.bonneville.info, with information regarding audio and video streaming via the Internet at www.lds.org/broadcast/. With the exception of the priesthood session, conference sessions will be broadcast on BYU Television and locally on KSL-TV.
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- 'As great as hosting the Olympics': Utah's...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- About Utah: Big-time golf in little ol'...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- Utah GOP leaders going forward with new... 61
- Former Romney finance chairman courting... 56
- Doctor: Vaccines result in healthy... 47
- Former Davis High teacher admits to... 21
- Why is BYU honoring Robby George, and... 21
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant... 21
- Utah high school students unprepared... 16
- Poll: 'Undecided' tops Utah Republican... 15