What: The five sessions of the 181st annual general conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Where: The LDS Conference Center, 60 W. North Temple St., Salt Lake City
When: Three Saturday sessions — at 10 a.m, 2 p.m. and the 6 p.m. priesthood meeting for males 12 and older; two Sunday sessions — at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Who: A total of more than 100,000 Church members, friends and invited guest are expected to attend.
Tickets: Required to enter the Conference Center. Attendees will pass through a security check, with cameras, recording devices, weapons, food, backpacks, packages and large bags not allowed.
Overflow: In the Tabernacle, the North Visitors' Center on Temple Square and the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for all sessions. For the priesthood and Sunday sessions, additional seating is available in the Conference Center Theater. The Assembly Hall will provide overflow seating for Spanish speakers for all five sessions.
Traffic: Conference-goers are encouraged to carpool or use public transportation to relieve downtown traffic and parking congestion. UTA service options can be found at www.rideuta.com/.
Broadcast plans: A detailed broadcast schedule is available at www.bonneville.info, with information regarding audio and video streaming via the Internet at www.lds.org/broadcast/. With the exception of the priesthood session, conference sessions will be broadcast on BYU Television and locally on KSL-TV.
- What Utah voters need to know for the 2016...
- Poll: Trump up over Clinton in Utah, but lead...
- Two arrested in dangerous Taylorsville chase,...
- Celebrate July 4 at South Salt Lake Freedom...
- Logan toddler killed in driveway accident...
- UTA offers late TRAX, S-Line service for Utah...
- Dam project forces closure of Tibble Fork area
- Two arrested for allegedly siccing pit bull...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Poll: Trump up over Clinton in Utah,... 43
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 27
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 22
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21