What: The five sessions of the 181st annual general conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Where: The LDS Conference Center, 60 W. North Temple St., Salt Lake City
When: Three Saturday sessions — at 10 a.m, 2 p.m. and the 6 p.m. priesthood meeting for males 12 and older; two Sunday sessions — at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Who: A total of more than 100,000 Church members, friends and invited guest are expected to attend.
Tickets: Required to enter the Conference Center. Attendees will pass through a security check, with cameras, recording devices, weapons, food, backpacks, packages and large bags not allowed.
Overflow: In the Tabernacle, the North Visitors' Center on Temple Square and the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for all sessions. For the priesthood and Sunday sessions, additional seating is available in the Conference Center Theater. The Assembly Hall will provide overflow seating for Spanish speakers for all five sessions.
Traffic: Conference-goers are encouraged to carpool or use public transportation to relieve downtown traffic and parking congestion. UTA service options can be found at www.rideuta.com/.
Broadcast plans: A detailed broadcast schedule is available at www.bonneville.info, with information regarding audio and video streaming via the Internet at www.lds.org/broadcast/. With the exception of the priesthood session, conference sessions will be broadcast on BYU Television and locally on KSL-TV.
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Duct tape prom attire earns Utah teens $5,000...
- Salt Lake City mayor's spokesman placed on...
- Alleged sexual abuser on the run for 17 years...
- Doug Robinson: Weber State track coach isn't...
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts... 303
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face... 142
- LDS Church 're-evaluating' Scouting... 109
- Profane and acclaimed: 'The Book of... 77
- Most Utahns oppose Supreme Court ruling... 68
- Lee takes on new strategy in fight... 46
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt... 46
- Is report on building prison in Draper... 36