What: The five sessions of the 181st annual general conference of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Where: The LDS Conference Center, 60 W. North Temple St., Salt Lake City
When: Three Saturday sessions — at 10 a.m, 2 p.m. and the 6 p.m. priesthood meeting for males 12 and older; two Sunday sessions — at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Who: A total of more than 100,000 Church members, friends and invited guest are expected to attend.
Tickets: Required to enter the Conference Center. Attendees will pass through a security check, with cameras, recording devices, weapons, food, backpacks, packages and large bags not allowed.
Overflow: In the Tabernacle, the North Visitors' Center on Temple Square and the Joseph Smith Memorial Building for all sessions. For the priesthood and Sunday sessions, additional seating is available in the Conference Center Theater. The Assembly Hall will provide overflow seating for Spanish speakers for all five sessions.
Traffic: Conference-goers are encouraged to carpool or use public transportation to relieve downtown traffic and parking congestion. UTA service options can be found at www.rideuta.com/.
Broadcast plans: A detailed broadcast schedule is available at www.bonneville.info, with information regarding audio and video streaming via the Internet at www.lds.org/broadcast/. With the exception of the priesthood session, conference sessions will be broadcast on BYU Television and locally on KSL-TV.
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- LDS statement could move Utah...
- Bill would increase incentives for early high...
- Business community supports tax increases for...
- How to keep a youthful appearance
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of... 184
- Lawmakers looking to pump up gas tax... 60
- Sen. Mike Lee urges conservative... 39
- Watch: LDS Church news conference about... 35
- LDS statement could move Utah... 27
- Are you willing to pay more for your... 26
- Concealed permit holder stopped armed... 24
- Business community supports tax... 21