Four to be inducted into University of Utah Hall of Fame
SALT LAKE CITY — Luther "Ticky" Burden and Wat Misaka are among those being inducted into the University of Utah Hall of Fame.
Burden ranks as the sixth-leading scorer in Utah history, with 1,790 points in 80 games during the early 70s.
Misaka, born to Japanese immigrants in Ogden, led Utah to NCAA and NIT championships in the 1940s.
They will be inducted April 18 along with Jeff Griffin, one of the top defensive backs in Utah history, and Sue Stednitz, a gymnast who led the Utes to their first NCAA team championship in 1982.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Utah State set to hire assistant Tim Duryea...
- Brad Rock: The unforgettable Hot Rod Hundley
- Photo gallery: BYU rugby blanks Utah State in...
- 5 things you may have missed at BYU...
- Dick Harmon: Nomadic hoops coach Tony Ingle...
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 28
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 24
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21