LONDON — Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton is imploring the world to speak with a single voice to Moammar Gadhafi and tell him to leave power.
Clinton told an international conference on Libya's future that countries must work together to ensure that the North African country "belongs not to a dictator, but to its people."
She said Tuesday that all of the countries represented at the gathering in London "must speak with one voice in support of a transition that leads to a brighter future for Libya."
- In Ferguson, mundane choices led to tragedy
- 10 Things to See: A week of top AP photos
- Evangelicals with gay children challenging...
- BLACK FRIDAY LIVE: Protests, beer and prison
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest spenders,...
- Fans go wild over 88-second 'Star Wars'...
- Rubber chickens, afros and clowns: A look at...
- Official Christmas tree arrives at White House
- As Ferguson verdict is read, protesters... 70
- Grand jury won't indict Ferguson cop in... 30
- Evangelicals with gay children... 21
- Ferguson businesses torched in... 17
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as... 15
- Obama heads to Chicago to pitch... 13
- Why Utahns are some of the biggest... 12
- Attorney General Eric Holder:... 11