ORLANDO, Fla. — The Utah Blaze fell to the Orlando Predators, 68-53, on Saturday night at Amway Arena.
Utah quarterback Tommy Grady finished the night completing 31-of-49 passes for 318 yards, eight touchdowns and three interceptions. Wide receiver Aaron Boone tallied 12 receptions for 91 yards and six touchdowns, including the 100th TD of his career, while Ernie Pierce recorded 12 receptions for 138 yards and one touchdown.
Defensive back William Mulder led the Blaze defense with nine tackles, a forced fumble, an interception and a sack.
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34