ORLANDO, Fla. — The Utah Blaze fell to the Orlando Predators, 68-53, on Saturday night at Amway Arena.
Utah quarterback Tommy Grady finished the night completing 31-of-49 passes for 318 yards, eight touchdowns and three interceptions. Wide receiver Aaron Boone tallied 12 receptions for 91 yards and six touchdowns, including the 100th TD of his career, while Ernie Pierce recorded 12 receptions for 138 yards and one touchdown.
Defensive back William Mulder led the Blaze defense with nine tackles, a forced fumble, an interception and a sack.
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for Miami...
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in the...
- Blocking the net helped propel BYU to Final...
- Ready or not, Vegas: Here come the Utes
- Preparation, hard work help BYU's Koroma earn...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 23