Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Raja Bell is returning to the starting lineup, and Earl Watson will remain a starter for now.
Bell, who was recently replaced as the starting shooting guard by C.J. Miles, will fill in for the injured Andrei Kirilenko (bruised knee) as the Jazz take on the New Orleans Hornets at EnergySolutions Arena.
Watson, meanwhile, will start again for Devin Harris (strained hamstring).
Miles will slide to the small forward position, with Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson rounding out the starting five.
The Jazz are hoping to snap a three-game losing streak, which has dropped their record to .500 at 36-36 for the first time since early November.
Kirilenko and Harris both underwent MRI tests earlier today.
Team orthopedist Dr. Lyle Mason confirmed that Kirilenko has a bruised left peroneal nerve. He is considered day-to-day.
Harris' test confirmed that his injury is a strained right hamstring. He is also day-to-day.
Rookie Derrick Favors was cleared to play by the team's medical staff after missing Wednesday's game with a sprained left ankle.
- High school football: Reigning Mr. Football...
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah Utes...
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv, not...
- Brad Rock: If the NFL could add a team in...
- More than just football: Alema Te'o promotes...
- Utah Jazz hire Jerry Sloan in a senior...
- Utah Jazz: Possible Jazz draftee Michael...
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and Cecil O....
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their... 187
- High school football: Reigning Mr.... 72
- Quinton Pedroza dismissed from Utah... 46
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and... 37
- Utes basketball: Utah conducting... 35
- Ryan Teeples: BYU sports is for BYUtv,... 20
- Brad Rock: USU coach Matt Wells has... 11
- University of Utah 'restructures'... 11