Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Raja Bell is returning to the starting lineup, and Earl Watson will remain a starter for now.
Bell, who was recently replaced as the starting shooting guard by C.J. Miles, will fill in for the injured Andrei Kirilenko (bruised knee) as the Jazz take on the New Orleans Hornets at EnergySolutions Arena.
Watson, meanwhile, will start again for Devin Harris (strained hamstring).
Miles will slide to the small forward position, with Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson rounding out the starting five.
The Jazz are hoping to snap a three-game losing streak, which has dropped their record to .500 at 36-36 for the first time since early November.
Kirilenko and Harris both underwent MRI tests earlier today.
Team orthopedist Dr. Lyle Mason confirmed that Kirilenko has a bruised left peroneal nerve. He is considered day-to-day.
Harris' test confirmed that his injury is a strained right hamstring. He is also day-to-day.
Rookie Derrick Favors was cleared to play by the team's medical staff after missing Wednesday's game with a sprained left ankle.
- Utah high schoolers who've reached the Super...
- Doug Robinson: 'In Football We Trust'...
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around as...
- Utes get it done at home again
- Former Utah Jazz guard Deron Williams had...
- Utah Utes still pursuing several big-time...
- Brad Rock: Utah Utes still outstanding from...
- BYU basketball analysis: Why the Cougars...
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 90
- Peavler: Can BYU football rise up to... 61
- Dick Harmon: BYU continuing new policy... 55
- Utah football: Utes add former BYU... 51
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles... 28
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 28