Ravell Call, Deseret News
SALT LAKE CITY — Raja Bell is returning to the starting lineup, and Earl Watson will remain a starter for now.
Bell, who was recently replaced as the starting shooting guard by C.J. Miles, will fill in for the injured Andrei Kirilenko (bruised knee) as the Jazz take on the New Orleans Hornets at EnergySolutions Arena.
Watson, meanwhile, will start again for Devin Harris (strained hamstring).
Miles will slide to the small forward position, with Paul Millsap and Al Jefferson rounding out the starting five.
The Jazz are hoping to snap a three-game losing streak, which has dropped their record to .500 at 36-36 for the first time since early November.
Kirilenko and Harris both underwent MRI tests earlier today.
Team orthopedist Dr. Lyle Mason confirmed that Kirilenko has a bruised left peroneal nerve. He is considered day-to-day.
Harris' test confirmed that his injury is a strained right hamstring. He is also day-to-day.
Rookie Derrick Favors was cleared to play by the team's medical staff after missing Wednesday's game with a sprained left ankle.
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Injury-riddled BYU set to host WCC powerhouse...
- These 14 Utahns reminded us why we love...
- Gonzaga holds off BYU in WCC season-opener
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 117
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 75
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 63
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 52
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football... 35
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act... 26