Word War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument, Associated Press
HONOLULU — Elvis Presley once helped raised money to build the USS Arizona Memorial.
The King is back — in a sense.
Pacific Historic Parks, in partnership with Elvis Presley Enterprises Inc., will start selling T-shirts on Friday for $24.95 to commemorate the iconic crooner's historic benefit concert on March 25, 1961.
Proceeds will support the educational programs at the USS Arizona Memorial and the new $56 million Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
The black T-shirt features an image of the original concert billboard with Presley standing in his gold lame suit and a hangtag replica of the concert ticket. The shirts will be available at the visitor center's bookstore or online at www.PacificHistoricParks.org through the end of the year.
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz 'Lucifer in...
- Cruz taps Fiorina to serve as running mate
- Biden cites 'serious' progress toward...
- Former House speaker sentenced to more than a...
- Gangster's girlfriend faces more prison time...
- How much did people spend on cars the year...
- Airstrikes, shelling kill at least 60 in...
- North Korea sends another US citizen to prison
- Thousands threaten to boycott Target... 64
- Former Speaker Boehner calls Cruz... 44
- Cruz taps Fiorina to serve as running mate 40
- Sen. Ted Cruz secures second Utah... 27
- New poll finds Americans less likely to... 22
- Illinois bills would limit mentally ill... 21
- Trump routs rivals in Northeast;... 21
- Former House speaker sentenced to more... 20