Parents: Lee and Sue Dobrowolski, Layton
I grew up in a military family. That experience, though not uncommon, has shaped my life and instilled in me a great sense of patriotism. My father served in the United States Air Force for over twenty years and I am looking forward to entering one the country's service academies upon my graduation from high school. With my father in the military, I learned to sacrifice at a young age. From my father's service I have learned to appreciate the freedom that I was given at birth and I have developed an appetite to learn as much as I can about my country.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 21 out of 501; GPA is 3.9; Composite ACT is 32.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Mock Trials; Geography Olympiad; Layton City Youth Council; National Honor Society; AP Scholar with Honor; Social Studies Student of the Year; Layton High School Ambassadors; Volunteer with Salt Lake City Police Association; Utah Girl's State; FBLA officer; Newspaper editor-in-chief; Layton High Band president; High Honor Roll.
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Micronesia
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Why Syracuse mom killed her 2 daughters still...
- Utah prosecutors forward allegations against...
- Looking for the perfect Pi Day pie? Here are...
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough discovery on...
- The Draw at Sugar House unveiled
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash shared...
- Utah recognition of same-sex marriage... 70
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in... 41
- Cyclists killed in early morning crash... 34
- House report: John Swallow hung 'for... 32
- BYU chemist makes breakthrough... 29
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 28
- Gov. Herbert: I'm an 'action figure' on... 27
- Hatch, Lee call on federal government... 25