Parents: Lee and Sue Dobrowolski, Layton
I grew up in a military family. That experience, though not uncommon, has shaped my life and instilled in me a great sense of patriotism. My father served in the United States Air Force for over twenty years and I am looking forward to entering one the country's service academies upon my graduation from high school. With my father in the military, I learned to sacrifice at a young age. From my father's service I have learned to appreciate the freedom that I was given at birth and I have developed an appetite to learn as much as I can about my country.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 21 out of 501; GPA is 3.9; Composite ACT is 32.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Mock Trials; Geography Olympiad; Layton City Youth Council; National Honor Society; AP Scholar with Honor; Social Studies Student of the Year; Layton High School Ambassadors; Volunteer with Salt Lake City Police Association; Utah Girl's State; FBLA officer; Newspaper editor-in-chief; Layton High Band president; High Honor Roll.
- Author, activist speaks at Theodore Roosevelt...
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Area museums help visitors ‘slow down,...
- The tiny town that set out to be Utah's...
- Jim Bennett: One 11-year-old's perspective on...
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 50
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 44
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 15
- Women underrepresented across Utah's... 9
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument... 9
- Prosecutors say Jeremy Johnson should... 7