Parents: Lee and Sue Dobrowolski, Layton
I grew up in a military family. That experience, though not uncommon, has shaped my life and instilled in me a great sense of patriotism. My father served in the United States Air Force for over twenty years and I am looking forward to entering one the country's service academies upon my graduation from high school. With my father in the military, I learned to sacrifice at a young age. From my father's service I have learned to appreciate the freedom that I was given at birth and I have developed an appetite to learn as much as I can about my country.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 21 out of 501; GPA is 3.9; Composite ACT is 32.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Mock Trials; Geography Olympiad; Layton City Youth Council; National Honor Society; AP Scholar with Honor; Social Studies Student of the Year; Layton High School Ambassadors; Volunteer with Salt Lake City Police Association; Utah Girl's State; FBLA officer; Newspaper editor-in-chief; Layton High Band president; High Honor Roll.
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Embattled doctor surrenders Utah medical license
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dancing stars Julianne and Derek Hough visit...
- Pioneer Day celebrations set throughout Utah
- Utah State Fairpark and Real Salt Lake team...
- Protesters from across U.S. arrested at Utah...
- California man drove to Vernal for sex with...
- Supreme Court issues stay in Utah gay... 78
- Utah unemployment rate second lowest in... 19
- South Jordan councilman wants school... 17
- Brain injury changes the lives and... 15
- Anti-porn rally aims at keeping... 14
- Ex A.G.s John Swallow, Mark Shurtleff... 14
- Union Pacific train makes special... 13
- Unaccompanied children from Central... 12