Parents: Lee and Sue Dobrowolski, Layton
I grew up in a military family. That experience, though not uncommon, has shaped my life and instilled in me a great sense of patriotism. My father served in the United States Air Force for over twenty years and I am looking forward to entering one the country's service academies upon my graduation from high school. With my father in the military, I learned to sacrifice at a young age. From my father's service I have learned to appreciate the freedom that I was given at birth and I have developed an appetite to learn as much as I can about my country.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 21 out of 501; GPA is 3.9; Composite ACT is 32.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Mock Trials; Geography Olympiad; Layton City Youth Council; National Honor Society; AP Scholar with Honor; Social Studies Student of the Year; Layton High School Ambassadors; Volunteer with Salt Lake City Police Association; Utah Girl's State; FBLA officer; Newspaper editor-in-chief; Layton High Band president; High Honor Roll.
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- South Jordan mother spends days caring for...
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in...
- Report: Tourism spending in Utah grew to...
- Herbert appoints new 3rd District Court judge
- Polygamous food stamp fraud trial pushed back...
- Bomb threats called in to 2 Utah schools
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 105
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 40
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- Skateboarder dies after being shot in... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed... 9
- IRS scam goes far beyond a phone call... 8