American Fork High
Parents: Colin and Lacy Seegmiller, Cedar Hills
Dance enriches my life in many ways. It helps me to be organized and to set goals and priorities I want to achieve in my future. It helps me work with others and support leaders. It has already provided me with a healthy lifestyle that I will continue to utilize as an adult. Dance makes me a happier person. Dancing is the best remedy if I am having a bad day. It helps to calm me so I am able to work out my frustrations. It lets me express myself in ways that my words cannot and to be a part of something that is bigger than I could ever be by myself.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 54 of 605; GPA is 3.9; Composite ACT is 28.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Hospital volunteer; National Honor Society; HOSA; School Spirit Club; NHS; principal dancer in MTV movie; The Prudential Spirit of Community Awards nomination; High Honor Roll; academic awards; Group Supporter; nominated for the University of Utah's "Top 10%" scholarship.
- 2 homes, 3 other buildings damaged in...
- How new technology is reshaping pacemakers
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the middle...
- Utah crafting rules for spending on water,...
- Utah city condemns Confederate flag display...
- Fire destroys Taylorsville home, damages another
- Another first: Utah caretaker contracts Zika...
- Why Pioneer Day is so important to Utahns
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 93
- Utah GOP delegates finally fired up... 74
- Screaming, shouting and Utah's in the... 64
- Friction over Trump between GOP, Utah... 64
- The day after: Lee defends Cruz at GOP... 29
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 21
- Prosecutor rails on DOJ handling of... 18
- Local government board fostered... 16