American Fork High
Parents: Colin and Lacy Seegmiller, Cedar Hills
Dance enriches my life in many ways. It helps me to be organized and to set goals and priorities I want to achieve in my future. It helps me work with others and support leaders. It has already provided me with a healthy lifestyle that I will continue to utilize as an adult. Dance makes me a happier person. Dancing is the best remedy if I am having a bad day. It helps to calm me so I am able to work out my frustrations. It lets me express myself in ways that my words cannot and to be a part of something that is bigger than I could ever be by myself.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 54 of 605; GPA is 3.9; Composite ACT is 28.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Hospital volunteer; National Honor Society; HOSA; School Spirit Club; NHS; principal dancer in MTV movie; The Prudential Spirit of Community Awards nomination; High Honor Roll; academic awards; Group Supporter; nominated for the University of Utah's "Top 10%" scholarship.
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on state...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- Cottonwood Heights mayor, residents unhappy...
- Sugar House streetcar prepares for public launch
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion budget
- Roof, tower for Provo City Center Temple add...
- Christmas giving project makes former patient...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 74
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say... 30
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 24
- Candidates seeking to replace Swallow... 19
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18
- Gov. Gary Herbert unveils $13.3 billion... 18