Parents: Truman and Linda Hunt, Sandy
It has been said, "a picture is worth a thousand words." In my opinion, this well-known saying understates the power of art. A single piece of art has the ability to convey a lifetime of joy and sorrow, triumph and trials, peace and conflict. My goal is to refine my ability to depict a lifetime of experience in a single piece of art. That lifetime maybe only a few days for a child, but in another instance, a portrait should convey decades of development in the beauty of nature.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 172 out of 751; GPA is 3.79; Composite ACT is 23.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Peer Leadership Team member and captain; Concert Mistress and first chair in the Alta Symphony Orchestra; Youth Camp leader; Creative Kids Art Camp teacher; honor roll; humanitarian service in Africa; humanitarian center volunteer; fundraiser for Primary Children's Hospital; Chalk the Walk competition.
- Rep. Justin Miller pleads guilty to...
- Photo gallery: Night skies over national parks
- Pres. Nelson honored by the University of Utah
- Police seek alleged drug money from woman...
- Rep. Jason Chaffetz says he wouldn't run...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with...
- Utah man impresses all four judges on 'The...
- Inmate charged with sending threatening...
- Is 'Speaker Chaffetz' more likely with... 68
- Chaffetz's run for speaker makes... 47
- Utah cites Warren Jeffs as reason... 42
- Scholars disagree whether compromise... 41
- Gov. Herbert says latest Medicaid... 29
- Proposal calls for 900 South to be... 20
- Judge dismisses negligence lawsuit... 15
- Lawmakers hear support for Medicaid... 15