Parents: Truman and Linda Hunt, Sandy
It has been said, "a picture is worth a thousand words." In my opinion, this well-known saying understates the power of art. A single piece of art has the ability to convey a lifetime of joy and sorrow, triumph and trials, peace and conflict. My goal is to refine my ability to depict a lifetime of experience in a single piece of art. That lifetime maybe only a few days for a child, but in another instance, a portrait should convey decades of development in the beauty of nature.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 172 out of 751; GPA is 3.79; Composite ACT is 23.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Peer Leadership Team member and captain; Concert Mistress and first chair in the Alta Symphony Orchestra; Youth Camp leader; Creative Kids Art Camp teacher; honor roll; humanitarian service in Africa; humanitarian center volunteer; fundraiser for Primary Children's Hospital; Chalk the Walk competition.
- Video: How to choose the right helmet for...
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate legal...
- Man suffers burns in costly West Valley fire...
- Body of missing hiker found above Alta
- Documents: Former teacher says he used to...
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald Trump...
- Costco begins new credit card agreement
- Worthy of celebration: 99-year history of...
- Immigration ruling called hurtful, a... 75
- Nearly 70 percent of Utahns say Donald... 62
- Love won't go to GOP national convention 30
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 29
- Arches Health Plan shutdown leaves $33... 29
- ACLU sues the state over inadequate... 26
- Utah GOP brings up father's bank... 25
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe... 21