Parents: Truman and Linda Hunt, Sandy
It has been said, "a picture is worth a thousand words." In my opinion, this well-known saying understates the power of art. A single piece of art has the ability to convey a lifetime of joy and sorrow, triumph and trials, peace and conflict. My goal is to refine my ability to depict a lifetime of experience in a single piece of art. That lifetime maybe only a few days for a child, but in another instance, a portrait should convey decades of development in the beauty of nature.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 172 out of 751; GPA is 3.79; Composite ACT is 23.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Peer Leadership Team member and captain; Concert Mistress and first chair in the Alta Symphony Orchestra; Youth Camp leader; Creative Kids Art Camp teacher; honor roll; humanitarian service in Africa; humanitarian center volunteer; fundraiser for Primary Children's Hospital; Chalk the Walk competition.
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- About Utah: A Salt Lake hit for 152 years ......
- Doug Robinson: The Birdman of Utah
- Duchesne County man pleads guilty to federal...
- Bear spends two hours trying to enter...
- World-renowned rock art in Utah is younger...
- Becky Lockhart serious about... 31
- Gay rights activists to fight charges... 22
- Police reviewing possible nightclub... 16
- Solar energy users claim victory as... 14
- Gov.: Elected officials need to serve... 10
- U. tailgating carries tradition of... 10
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns... 10
- Missionary, police testify against man... 8