Parents: Truman and Linda Hunt, Sandy
It has been said, "a picture is worth a thousand words." In my opinion, this well-known saying understates the power of art. A single piece of art has the ability to convey a lifetime of joy and sorrow, triumph and trials, peace and conflict. My goal is to refine my ability to depict a lifetime of experience in a single piece of art. That lifetime maybe only a few days for a child, but in another instance, a portrait should convey decades of development in the beauty of nature.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 172 out of 751; GPA is 3.79; Composite ACT is 23.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Peer Leadership Team member and captain; Concert Mistress and first chair in the Alta Symphony Orchestra; Youth Camp leader; Creative Kids Art Camp teacher; honor roll; humanitarian service in Africa; humanitarian center volunteer; fundraiser for Primary Children's Hospital; Chalk the Walk competition.
- Man accused of killing UTA worker dies in prison
- Women underrepresented across Utah's...
- Mike Lee, US Senate to hold monument meeting...
- 7 tips for summer travel while pregnant
- Photo gallery: Deseret News Classic 5K
- Ogden man dies following U.S. 89 motorcycle...
- First-timers and veterans among thousands to...
- Man charged with murdering UTA worker found...
- If Mitt Romney endorsed Gary Johnson,... 69
- Planned Parenthood 'CTR' campaign draws... 64
- New rule sparks debate over teacher... 48
- Utah Democrat: Kaine 'kind of person we... 24
- Sanders urges Utah and other... 24
- San Juan County residents say 'doodah'... 21
- Shurtleff exonerated, but questions and... 18
- Utah Democrats see opportunity in... 17