Parents: Truman and Linda Hunt, Sandy
It has been said, "a picture is worth a thousand words." In my opinion, this well-known saying understates the power of art. A single piece of art has the ability to convey a lifetime of joy and sorrow, triumph and trials, peace and conflict. My goal is to refine my ability to depict a lifetime of experience in a single piece of art. That lifetime maybe only a few days for a child, but in another instance, a portrait should convey decades of development in the beauty of nature.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 172 out of 751; GPA is 3.79; Composite ACT is 23.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Peer Leadership Team member and captain; Concert Mistress and first chair in the Alta Symphony Orchestra; Youth Camp leader; Creative Kids Art Camp teacher; honor roll; humanitarian service in Africa; humanitarian center volunteer; fundraiser for Primary Children's Hospital; Chalk the Walk competition.
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Researchers: Patients have only themselves to...
- We were there: See Deseret News front pages...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Love not attending Salt Lake City Rotary Club...
- Rock climber falls to his death at Zion...
- Friend says wrong-way driver 'wasn't in his...
- Utahns not as strongly opposed to... 79
- Love not attending Salt Lake City... 58
- Federal government extends same-sex... 37
- Autopsy shows man posed no threat to... 23
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of... 20
- Police arrest 3 suspected of... 15
- Risque video shoots trigger... 14
- Housing recovery slowest since World... 12