Box Elder High
Parents: Ken and Nancy Kennedy, Brigham City
My ultimate goal is to become a wife and mother of a wonderful family. My participation in this category has greatly increased my knowledge and abilities in cooking, interior design and money management. As a mother, I know that I will be able to cook healthy meals and bake delicious treats for my children. I will be able to prevent underage drinking by having family dinners and talking with my kids. With my sewing skills, I'll be able to sew costumes for school plays, make Easter and Christmas dresses for my little girls, darn socks and sew personalized clothes that are unique. When I have a home, I will have the skills necessary to make it a comfortable and cozy place. I'll be able to furnish rooms and paint the walls using my interior design knowledge. All the FACS classes have prepared me for an exciting, fulfilling future.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 34 of 474; GPA is 3.9; ACT Composite is 25
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Honors English; Academic All-State in 4A volleyball; National Honor Society; Wendy's Heisman Award; student of the month; Homecoming royalty; Youth Volunteer Council; American Cancer Society; We Do It Right; Pennies by the Inch
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat...
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked...
- Police identify man found dead near Jordan River
- Photos: A photographic look at Elder L. Tom...
- Families protest at final prison relocation...
- Utah defends anti-polygamy law, saying it...
- State parks of Utah: Northern region
- Koch brothers group launches campaign against...
- Koch brothers group launches campaign... 53
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 34
- Families protest at final prison... 32
- Elder L. Tom Perry — an... 22
- 3 children, Ogden doctor die after boat... 20
- Jammed highway lights fire under Arches... 18
- Elder Perry's 'wildfire' cancer shocked... 17
- Watchdog group accuses Utah lawmaker of... 15