Box Elder High
Parents: Ken and Nancy Kennedy, Brigham City
My ultimate goal is to become a wife and mother of a wonderful family. My participation in this category has greatly increased my knowledge and abilities in cooking, interior design and money management. As a mother, I know that I will be able to cook healthy meals and bake delicious treats for my children. I will be able to prevent underage drinking by having family dinners and talking with my kids. With my sewing skills, I'll be able to sew costumes for school plays, make Easter and Christmas dresses for my little girls, darn socks and sew personalized clothes that are unique. When I have a home, I will have the skills necessary to make it a comfortable and cozy place. I'll be able to furnish rooms and paint the walls using my interior design knowledge. All the FACS classes have prepared me for an exciting, fulfilling future.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 34 of 474; GPA is 3.9; ACT Composite is 25
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Honors English; Academic All-State in 4A volleyball; National Honor Society; Wendy's Heisman Award; student of the month; Homecoming royalty; Youth Volunteer Council; American Cancer Society; We Do It Right; Pennies by the Inch
- Idea for Burt's Bees land to become park...
- Top 7 money-saving tips for summer travel
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered assurances...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- Zion's Hidden Canyon Trail to close for...
- Nebo educator named Health Teacher of the Year
- Class experiment teaches students...
- Recreation, road improvement projects in...
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney... 101
- Utah and 10 states sue Obama... 39
- Teacher on leave after telling students... 33
- Herbert says Sec. Jewell offered... 18
- National conservative group backs... 18
- Hatch steadfast in holding up Supreme... 17
- South Jordan's FrontRunner-oriented... 10
- Utah lawsuit challenges porn filter fees 9