Mountain View High
Parents: Todd Baum and Melissa Clayton, Orem
I am a strong-willed person. When I set my mind to do something, it will get done no matter what obstacles might get in my way. This is important because of the challenges I have faced so far in my life. I have learned that if I work hard enough, I can overcome whatever situation I am in and achieve my goal. This has helped me with my business experiences.
My business skills and knowledge are things I will use my entire life. They will help me with my career in business law, as well as in my everyday life. I have learned how to effectively communicate and get my point across.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks first out of 440; GPA is 3.9; Composite ACT is 30.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Mock Trial leadership; Model United Nations; National Honor Society; Principal's Leadership Award; FBLA; DECA; Student Body Finance officer; Student Government; LDS Humanitarian Center; Jamestown Assisted Living Center; Food and Care Coalition.
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary heading...
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- Candlelight vigil held for critically injured...
- About Utah: They're best in the world
- Former Ute, NFL player brings holiday cheer...
- Two arrested in SLC homicide investigation
- Driver allegedly causes accident on I-15,...
- Four being questioned in attempted murder of...
- A year later, a look at the Utah... 94
- Sugar House man intends to sue police,... 36
- Anti-police protests tie up traffic on... 33
- Couples celebrate one-year anniversary... 20
- What does a letter grade mean for my... 19
- Utah lawmakers recommend lowest-cost... 16
- Once paralyzed, Mormon missionary... 13
- Regulators, groups eye EPA rule on coal... 11