Mountain View High
Parents: Todd Baum and Melissa Clayton, Orem
I am a strong-willed person. When I set my mind to do something, it will get done no matter what obstacles might get in my way. This is important because of the challenges I have faced so far in my life. I have learned that if I work hard enough, I can overcome whatever situation I am in and achieve my goal. This has helped me with my business experiences.
My business skills and knowledge are things I will use my entire life. They will help me with my career in business law, as well as in my everyday life. I have learned how to effectively communicate and get my point across.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks first out of 440; GPA is 3.9; Composite ACT is 30.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Mock Trial leadership; Model United Nations; National Honor Society; Principal's Leadership Award; FBLA; DECA; Student Body Finance officer; Student Government; LDS Humanitarian Center; Jamestown Assisted Living Center; Food and Care Coalition.
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- Family of BYU student hit by car say they are...
- 'Pay the price or go dark': Going digital a...
- Dead Sea Scrolls exhibit offers chance to...
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House...
- February deemed a snowpack savior for...
- FBI investigating shooting of Fort Duchesne man
- Top House Democrat not seeking re-election
- National, local businesses file briefs... 52
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 49
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 39
- Utah Democrats offer full Medicaid... 32
- Attempt to raise minimum wage in Utah... 30
- Gov. Herbert threatens veto of House... 26
- LDS missionary from Utah dies in Sweden... 23
- Birth father rights the focus of two... 22