Mountain View High
Parents: Todd Baum and Melissa Clayton, Orem
I am a strong-willed person. When I set my mind to do something, it will get done no matter what obstacles might get in my way. This is important because of the challenges I have faced so far in my life. I have learned that if I work hard enough, I can overcome whatever situation I am in and achieve my goal. This has helped me with my business experiences.
My business skills and knowledge are things I will use my entire life. They will help me with my career in business law, as well as in my everyday life. I have learned how to effectively communicate and get my point across.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks first out of 440; GPA is 3.9; Composite ACT is 30.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: Mock Trial leadership; Model United Nations; National Honor Society; Principal's Leadership Award; FBLA; DECA; Student Body Finance officer; Student Government; LDS Humanitarian Center; Jamestown Assisted Living Center; Food and Care Coalition.
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- A World War II veteran's story: 'I had...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Watch out for Utah Highway Patrol 'slow-down'...
- Mothers of kidnapped Bountiful girls speak out
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to live
- Supporters for traditional marriage... 158
- Pro same-sex marriage group responds to... 75
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- Police release names of officers... 36
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 33
- Protest ride results in charges against... 20
- Utah facing affordable housing crisis,... 18
- Mitt Romney to campaign for Mia Love in... 17