Parents: Kurt and Monika Nygaard, North Ogden
I am very enthusiastic about abstract subjects like parapsychology, hypnosis, or dreaming. I enjoy thinking up new scientific theories that describe these ethereal phenomena. My love for abstract thinking has allowed me to come up with creative ideas and think about subjects in new ways. This gives me the chance to create innovative solutions to programming or real-world problems.
I am a builder and inventor by nature. I always try to program software that fulfills a genuine need, much as new inventions are born. This has given me an internalized ideal to look for a useful purpose to my behaviors and talents.
SCHOLARSHIP: Ranks 34 out of 571; GPA is 3.9; Composite ACT is 33.
AWARDS AND PROJECTS: National Honor Society; Interact Service club; Eagle Scout; Nyrix Corp. CEO; Attended OWATC 3D animation program; AP Scholar with Distinction; National AP Scholar Award; tennis team; NHS; Student of the Month; Top Scholar; Academic Olympiad.
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks judge not...
- 14 things you didn't know about dreams
- Teen injured in Memorial Day crash dies
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Vernal man accused of beating puppy with a bat
- Tino, the king of Hogle Zoo's jungle, is...
- High school student found dead near Draper...
- 2 killed in auto accident on I-80 in Summit...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 42
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on... 40
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 25
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away... 24
- Grantsville residents tell Prison... 24
- Ex-teacher who abused students asks... 21
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 17