House of Representatives
Rep. John Dougall, R-American Fork
Rep. Holly Richardson, R-Pleasant Grove
Rep. Brian King, D-Salt Lake City
Rep. Steve Handy, R-Layton
Sen. Steve Urquhart, R-St. George
Sen. Curt Bramble, R-Provo
Sen. Stuart Adams, R-Layton
Patricia Jones, D-Holladay
Sen. John Pearce, General Counsel
Attorney Generals Office
Laura Lockhart, assistant attorney general
Utah League of Cities and Towns
Mark Johnson, Ogden
Randy Wright, Daily Herald
Linda Peterson, Valley Journals
Geoff Liesik, Uintah Basin Standard
Paul Edwards, Deseret Media Companies (which includes Deseret News and KSL)
Jeff Hunt, Utah Media Coalition
Jason Williams, KVNU-FTP host and blogger
Jesse Stay, Social media technologies consultant
LaVarr Webb, Utah Policy Daily
Michael Wilkins, former Supreme Court justice
Janet Frank, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Liu Vakapuna, SLCC student body president
David Kirkham, Utah tea party leader
Phil Windley, web and technology pioneer
Lane Beattie, Salt Lake Chamber
- Low gas prices are great, but could be...
- Wal-Mart tests gift card exchange
- Sony broadly releases 'The Interview' in...
- New parking lot entrance opens at Salt Lake...
- Selling gold, precious metals part of...
- Dave Ramsey says: Make the most of a...
- Bad Santa? 5 tips to tackle your holiday gift...
- Sony announces limited release for 'The...
- BBC exposes inhumane working conditions... 6
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Survey finds fewer women working now... 5
- What people never mention when they... 3
- About Utah: They're best in the world 3
- California puzzles over safety of... 1
- US home sales dropped sharply in November 1
- US consumer spending up solid 0.6 pct.... 1