House of Representatives
Rep. John Dougall, R-American Fork
Rep. Holly Richardson, R-Pleasant Grove
Rep. Brian King, D-Salt Lake City
Rep. Steve Handy, R-Layton
Sen. Steve Urquhart, R-St. George
Sen. Curt Bramble, R-Provo
Sen. Stuart Adams, R-Layton
Patricia Jones, D-Holladay
Sen. John Pearce, General Counsel
Attorney Generals Office
Laura Lockhart, assistant attorney general
Utah League of Cities and Towns
Mark Johnson, Ogden
Randy Wright, Daily Herald
Linda Peterson, Valley Journals
Geoff Liesik, Uintah Basin Standard
Paul Edwards, Deseret Media Companies (which includes Deseret News and KSL)
Jeff Hunt, Utah Media Coalition
Jason Williams, KVNU-FTP host and blogger
Jesse Stay, Social media technologies consultant
LaVarr Webb, Utah Policy Daily
Michael Wilkins, former Supreme Court justice
Janet Frank, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Liu Vakapuna, SLCC student body president
David Kirkham, Utah tea party leader
Phil Windley, web and technology pioneer
Lane Beattie, Salt Lake Chamber
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to replace...
- 'We're not going to stop': Parents of Anne...
- Community comes together to surprise...
- Historic Star Mill owner sells property;...
- Salt Lake police warn of vinyl fence vandals
- Alleged mastermind in sex trafficking ring...
- Photos: Olympian Noelle Pikus-Pace speaks to...
- South Jordan mayor says idea to split Jordan...
- Judge: Biological father will share... 31
- The story of a fish, a river and what's... 26
- Local religious leaders urge support... 25
- Cities, state battle panhandling... 24
- New BYU president: Kevin Worthen to... 21
- Utah unemployment rate hits five-year low 18
- Dog lovers walk to support anti-bias... 14
- No money for House Speaker Becky... 13