House of Representatives
Rep. John Dougall, R-American Fork
Rep. Holly Richardson, R-Pleasant Grove
Rep. Brian King, D-Salt Lake City
Rep. Steve Handy, R-Layton
Sen. Steve Urquhart, R-St. George
Sen. Curt Bramble, R-Provo
Sen. Stuart Adams, R-Layton
Patricia Jones, D-Holladay
Sen. John Pearce, General Counsel
Attorney Generals Office
Laura Lockhart, assistant attorney general
Utah League of Cities and Towns
Mark Johnson, Ogden
Randy Wright, Daily Herald
Linda Peterson, Valley Journals
Geoff Liesik, Uintah Basin Standard
Paul Edwards, Deseret Media Companies (which includes Deseret News and KSL)
Jeff Hunt, Utah Media Coalition
Jason Williams, KVNU-FTP host and blogger
Jesse Stay, Social media technologies consultant
LaVarr Webb, Utah Policy Daily
Michael Wilkins, former Supreme Court justice
Janet Frank, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Liu Vakapuna, SLCC student body president
David Kirkham, Utah tea party leader
Phil Windley, web and technology pioneer
Lane Beattie, Salt Lake Chamber
- The 10 best cities in America for job seekers...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business jobs
- How do Utah wages stack up nationally?
- Renovation Solutions: Top remodeling projects...
- Why many experts missed this: Cheap oil can...
- Democrats see skimpy insurance as the next...
- Koch brothers group launches Utah chapter
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek...
- Clinton: GOP threatening small-business... 19
- Balancing act: Survey: Millennials seek... 14
- Smith's hopes to pass savings from... 7
- 'Another piece to the puzzle': Census... 7
- Banks fined more than $5B, to plead... 6
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- McDonald's CEO faces shareholders amid... 3
- Groups chase air pollution to keep... 2