House of Representatives
Rep. John Dougall, R-American Fork
Rep. Holly Richardson, R-Pleasant Grove
Rep. Brian King, D-Salt Lake City
Rep. Steve Handy, R-Layton
Sen. Steve Urquhart, R-St. George
Sen. Curt Bramble, R-Provo
Sen. Stuart Adams, R-Layton
Patricia Jones, D-Holladay
Sen. John Pearce, General Counsel
Attorney Generals Office
Laura Lockhart, assistant attorney general
Utah League of Cities and Towns
Mark Johnson, Ogden
Randy Wright, Daily Herald
Linda Peterson, Valley Journals
Geoff Liesik, Uintah Basin Standard
Paul Edwards, Deseret Media Companies (which includes Deseret News and KSL)
Jeff Hunt, Utah Media Coalition
Jason Williams, KVNU-FTP host and blogger
Jesse Stay, Social media technologies consultant
LaVarr Webb, Utah Policy Daily
Michael Wilkins, former Supreme Court justice
Janet Frank, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Liu Vakapuna, SLCC student body president
David Kirkham, Utah tea party leader
Phil Windley, web and technology pioneer
Lane Beattie, Salt Lake Chamber
- Which U.S. cities are the best for upward...
- What consumers need to know about chip...
- Sex and violence harm rather than help...
- Contractor fined for employing children in...
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't working for...
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a...
- MSNBC canceling three of its afternoon programs
- Higher wages a surprising success for Seattle...
- A more family-friendly minimum wage 27
- With Boston out, another Salt Lake... 14
- Higher wages a surprising success for... 11
- Hillary Clinton offers energy plans,... 10
- Saving just $4 per day can make you a... 10
- Why the 9 to 5 factory work isn't... 10
- What consumers need to know about chip... 6
- Sex and violence harm rather than help... 5