House of Representatives
Rep. John Dougall, R-American Fork
Rep. Holly Richardson, R-Pleasant Grove
Rep. Brian King, D-Salt Lake City
Rep. Steve Handy, R-Layton
Sen. Steve Urquhart, R-St. George
Sen. Curt Bramble, R-Provo
Sen. Stuart Adams, R-Layton
Patricia Jones, D-Holladay
Sen. John Pearce, General Counsel
Attorney Generals Office
Laura Lockhart, assistant attorney general
Utah League of Cities and Towns
Mark Johnson, Ogden
Randy Wright, Daily Herald
Linda Peterson, Valley Journals
Geoff Liesik, Uintah Basin Standard
Paul Edwards, Deseret Media Companies (which includes Deseret News and KSL)
Jeff Hunt, Utah Media Coalition
Jason Williams, KVNU-FTP host and blogger
Jesse Stay, Social media technologies consultant
LaVarr Webb, Utah Policy Daily
Michael Wilkins, former Supreme Court justice
Janet Frank, Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Liu Vakapuna, SLCC student body president
David Kirkham, Utah tea party leader
Phil Windley, web and technology pioneer
Lane Beattie, Salt Lake Chamber
- Women leaders in Utah forging their own paths...
- Day of Dignity a compassionate gift from...
- Jobs, gov't distrust central to national park...
- How innovators think, and what they do about it
- Condo owners in Panama tell Trump: You're fired!
- Are you as connected as Kevin Bacon and does...
- Libraries changing roles, focus as attendance...
- How technology can help and hurt the mental...
- Women leaders in Utah forging their own... 17
- VW executive apologizes but says... 7
- Condo owners in Panama tell Trump:... 5
- Salt Lake police receive $1.8 million... 5
- Jobs, gov't distrust central to... 4
- Tourism brings more than $1 billion in... 4
- Libraries changing roles, focus as... 4
- S.L. mayoral candidates tangle over... 3