LAS VEGAS — Tea party favorite Sharron Angle is spending thousands of dollars to self-publish an autobiography about her life and values.
An AuthorHouse spokesman told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Angle contracted the book with the leading self-publishing company this month, just days before she announced her campaign for the U.S. House.
Spokesman Kevin Gray says publishing packages can cost up to $15,000. Copies of the book would be printed by demand.
As a self-publisher, Angle has control over the design and editing of her book, titled "Right Angle." The Nevada Republican is hoping for an April release.
Angle lost a heated campaign against Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in November. She is seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for a northern Nevada congressional seat.
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking...
- Why we don't need to worry that Utah cities...
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic State threat
- At least 31 believed dead at Japanese volcano...
- Interracial marriages on the rise, but social...
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby daughter
- Game officials: Antelope poached near Casper
- Religious leaders agree ISIS must be stopped,...
- Romney, Huntsman may both be taking... 34
- Republicans rallying behind religious... 32
- Obama: US 'underestimated' Islamic... 22
- White House: Holder resigning as... 20
- New mom Chelsea Clinton celebrates baby... 13
- Police: Fired worker beheaded Oklahoma... 11
- Tens of thousands of immigrant families... 10
- Congress releases war funds to fight Ebola 9