LAS VEGAS — Tea party favorite Sharron Angle is spending thousands of dollars to self-publish an autobiography about her life and values.
An AuthorHouse spokesman told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Angle contracted the book with the leading self-publishing company this month, just days before she announced her campaign for the U.S. House.
Spokesman Kevin Gray says publishing packages can cost up to $15,000. Copies of the book would be printed by demand.
As a self-publisher, Angle has control over the design and editing of her book, titled "Right Angle." The Nevada Republican is hoping for an April release.
Angle lost a heated campaign against Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in November. She is seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for a northern Nevada congressional seat.
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh Hewitt...
- University of Phoenix founder dies, leaving...
- A New York Times article said Michael Brown...
- 10 things to know about corporate inversions
- It's about time the government recognize the...
- Is James Foley a martyr? A brutal death...
- UN: Ebola cases could eventually reach 20,000
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to break than...
- A New York Times article said Michael... 40
- Running again? Mitt Romney tells Hugh... 33
- For the first time in American history,... 30
- Doug Robinson: When did Missouri turn... 24
- 10 things to know about corporate... 23
- Obama back at White House after summer... 17
- Why the poverty cycle is harder to... 15
- Winning plaintiffs in 3 states want... 14