LAS VEGAS — Tea party favorite Sharron Angle is spending thousands of dollars to self-publish an autobiography about her life and values.
An AuthorHouse spokesman told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Angle contracted the book with the leading self-publishing company this month, just days before she announced her campaign for the U.S. House.
Spokesman Kevin Gray says publishing packages can cost up to $15,000. Copies of the book would be printed by demand.
As a self-publisher, Angle has control over the design and editing of her book, titled "Right Angle." The Nevada Republican is hoping for an April release.
Angle lost a heated campaign against Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in November. She is seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for a northern Nevada congressional seat.
- Taiwan plane crash survivor crawls out of...
- What happened on the ground the day Flight 17...
- Federal land managers criticized over...
- After government topples crosses in China,...
- Feds cap fines for not buying health...
- Cellphone unlocking set to become legal again
- Disney moves toward $10 hourly starting pay...
- Gaza sides agree to lull but truce efforts stall
- Propaganda war continues in Hobby Lobby... 52
- Appeals courts issue contradictory... 49
- Herbert among 6 governors raising... 46
- Gov. Rick Perry sending National Guard... 25
- Hamas calls for end to blockade of Gaza... 25
- Obama fundraises for Dems; demands GOP... 20
- Feds cap fines for not buying health... 20
- Federal land managers criticized over... 18