LAS VEGAS — Tea party favorite Sharron Angle is spending thousands of dollars to self-publish an autobiography about her life and values.
An AuthorHouse spokesman told The Associated Press on Tuesday that Angle contracted the book with the leading self-publishing company this month, just days before she announced her campaign for the U.S. House.
Spokesman Kevin Gray says publishing packages can cost up to $15,000. Copies of the book would be printed by demand.
As a self-publisher, Angle has control over the design and editing of her book, titled "Right Angle." The Nevada Republican is hoping for an April release.
Angle lost a heated campaign against Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in November. She is seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for a northern Nevada congressional seat.
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a threat to...
- Striking or spanking a child is not a...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving door...
- Catholic leaders' deliberations over divorce...
- Here's why church choirs are dying
- School police stock up on free military gear
- Child poverty just dropped for the first time...
- Officials: California wildfire destroyed,...
- Jason Chaffetz: Mitt Romney is leaving... 69
- US wealth gap putting the squeeze on... 26
- Striking or spanking a child is not a... 16
- President Obama: Ebola outbreak a... 14
- Utah's Gov. Gary Herbert eyes more... 12
- Chicago, NY, Hawaii on Obama library's... 12
- School police stock up on free military... 10
- US won't rule out working with Iran... 7