LOGAN — The Utah State football team will be playing in a nationally televised game 2011, as the USU-BYU game will be on ESPN, highlighting their schedule that was released Monday by the Western Athletic Conference.
The battle for the Old Wagon Wheel be on Friday, Sept. 30, at 6 p.m. in Provo. It will be the 81st meeting between the two teams.
As part of the 14-week, 12-game schedule, USU will have two bye weeks in 2011 — week three in between the Aggies' lone back-to-back home games, and week nine.
"I think the spacing of the two byes is as good as we can get for having two byes in our schedule," USU head coach Gary Andersen said.
USU will play a total of 12 games in 2011, hosting six games, including three non-conference games and three WAC games, while playing six road games.
USU 2011 schedule
at Auburn Sept. 3
WEBER ST. Sept. 10
COLO. ST.* Sept. 24
at BYU Sept. 30
WYOMING Oct. 8
at Fresno St. Oct. 15
LA TECH Oct. 22
at Hawaii Nov. 5
SAN JOSE ST. Nov. 12
at Idaho Nov. 19
NEVADA Nov. 26
at N. Mexico St. Dec. 3
- The 1996 NBA Draft redone: How did the Jazz...
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Dick Harmon: Hanging with legacy players of...
- 5 things Utah football needs for coming season
- 5 things to watch for as BYU, Utah and USU...
- Randy Hollis: Utah's Perrins is one of the...
- Brad Rock: Hill, Keeton, Booker not the best...
- High school football: Hunter Wolverines 2015...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20