Grizzlies 103, Jazz 85
Game 71: Monday at Memphis
The Grizzlies, led by Zach Randolph's 19 points and 13 rebounds, had seven players score in double figures.
Utah fell three games behind Memphis in the race for the Western Conference's final playoff spot. The two teams do not play again this season.
The Jazz shot 49 percent, but could not overcome 19 turnovers. Their leading scorer was Paul Millsap, who had 15 points.
Jazz at Thunder
Wednesday, 6 p.m.
- Mormon coaches and callings: How they balance...
- Deseret News previews of all 103 varsity...
- BYU offensive line coming together in time...
- Felt's Facts, Week 1: Where does Duchesne's...
- Brad Rock: Jerry Sloan praises ref who may...
- Doug Robinson: BYU's schedule is a football...
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should hear...
- Parry's power guide to Utah high school...
- College football: BYU, Utah State... 146
- Travis Wilson edges out Kendal Thompson... 110
- Hawaii AD: 'There is a very real... 103
- Guest commentary: It’s OK if BYU... 76
- BYU football: Cougars agree to... 75
- Dick Harmon: Offensive line play will... 46
- BYU AD Tom Holmoe says Cougars should... 44
- Peavler: Final preseason breakdown of... 37