Grizzlies 103, Jazz 85
Game 71: Monday at Memphis
The Grizzlies, led by Zach Randolph's 19 points and 13 rebounds, had seven players score in double figures.
Utah fell three games behind Memphis in the race for the Western Conference's final playoff spot. The two teams do not play again this season.
The Jazz shot 49 percent, but could not overcome 19 turnovers. Their leading scorer was Paul Millsap, who had 15 points.
Jazz at Thunder
Wednesday, 6 p.m.
- Roger Federer pulls out of French Open
- Pacquiao's Senate victory brings him closer...
- Phil Mickelson to forfeit nearly $1 million...
- Perfect 10: Cavs stay unbeaten in postseason,...
- AP source: Lincecum completes $2.5 million...
- RSL's Kyle Beckerman named to USMNT's Copa...
- Exaggerator finally beats Nyquist, wins...
- DeRozan, Raptors end Cavaliers' streak with...
- Morning links: Tanner Mangum an... 50
- Utah basketball adds Czech big man... 39
- Softball: Utah advances to regional... 30
- Utah defensive lineman reportedly... 22
- Utah softball beats Kentucky, 5-3, to... 16
- Kyle Collinsworth to work out for... 8
- Utah State forward Jalen Moore removes... 7
- Utah Jazz continue process of finding... 7