Grizzlies 103, Jazz 85
Game 71: Monday at Memphis
The Grizzlies, led by Zach Randolph's 19 points and 13 rebounds, had seven players score in double figures.
Utah fell three games behind Memphis in the race for the Western Conference's final playoff spot. The two teams do not play again this season.
The Jazz shot 49 percent, but could not overcome 19 turnovers. Their leading scorer was Paul Millsap, who had 15 points.
Jazz at Thunder
Wednesday, 6 p.m.
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Layton steps up big late to secure a 48-46...
- BYU looking forward to big showdown at No. 3...
- High school basketball tournaments: Pairings,...
- 5A boys state tournament roundup: Layton...
- 16 Mormon pop culture moments from 2014-15
- Halford helps key BYU's late-season run,...
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 83
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 67
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 40
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29