Grizzlies 103, Jazz 85
Game 71: Monday at Memphis
The Grizzlies, led by Zach Randolph's 19 points and 13 rebounds, had seven players score in double figures.
Utah fell three games behind Memphis in the race for the Western Conference's final playoff spot. The two teams do not play again this season.
The Jazz shot 49 percent, but could not overcome 19 turnovers. Their leading scorer was Paul Millsap, who had 15 points.
Jazz at Thunder
Wednesday, 6 p.m.
- Items owned by gangster 'Whitey' Bulger to be...
- World doping watchdog shuts down Rio Olympic...
- AP source: Irving, Barnes finish US Olympic...
- Federer out to turn around frustrating season...
- With 1-0 loss to Colombia, US finishes 4th in...
- Ipsen, Hixon get Olympic 3-meter spots,...
- National champion Sam Mikulak leads US men's...
- Past few days 'difficult' for former...
- Never on Sunday: BYU won't compete on... 167
- U. stadium gets bigger scoreboard,... 79
- Kalani Sitake on BYU-Utah rivalry: 'I... 63
- Sitake not intimidated by BYU's arduous... 58
- Morning Links: BYU basketball fans... 43
- Dick Harmon: 1996 Cotton Bowl champion... 42
- Morning links: Colin Cowherd compares... 25
- Utah Jazz plan to be 'active' during... 24