Scott G. Winterton, Deseret News
Note: The Deseret News picks the MVPs, but the remainder of the all-state teams are based on coaches votes. This year 23 of 29 coaches in 4A voted. For a complete breakdown of votes please see the corresponding all-state voting graphic.
Sam Orchard, Highland, Sr., 6-1, Guard, Led Rams to title with 16.1 ppg, 3.0 apg, 3.0 rpg, 85% FT
4A First Team
Austin Bankowski, W. Cross, Sr., 6-6, C, Averaged 16.3 ppg, 10.0 rpg, 1.8 apg
Colton Colledge, Lehi, Jr., 6-3, C, Led Pioneers with 16.2 ppg, 8.0 rpg
Christian Covey, Timpview, Sr., 5-11, G, Led T-Birds to region title averaging 13.6 ppg
Nate Fakahafua, Highland, Sr., 6-4, F, Instrumental in title with 13.0 ppg, 7.0 rpg
B.J. Ford, Payson, Sr., 6-2, G, 4A's fourth-leading scorer with 17.4 ppg
McKay LaSalle, Bountiful, Sr., 6-2, G, Led the Braves with 14.9 ppg, 50 3s
4A Second Team
Corbin Kaufusi, Timpview, Sr., 6-8, C
Brant Mecham, Box Elder, Sr., 6-5, G
Zach Stanley, Lehi, Sr., 6-0, G
Colton Stewart, Olympus, Sr., 6-5, F
Matt Sumsion, Springville, Sr., 6-8, F
Nick Williams, Bountiful, Sr., 6-4, G
4A Third Team
Ryan Anderson, Woods Cross, Sr., 6-0, G
Lew Evans, Highland, Sr., 6-6, F /C
Casey Oliverson, Sky View, Jr., 6-8, C
London Simonsen, Salem Hills, Sr., 6-4, F
Dillon Salazar, Bountiful, Sr., 6-1, G
Sam Williams, Olympus, Sr., 6-0, G
4A Honorable Mention
Ryan Christofferson, Lehi, Jr., 6-1, G
Dustin Draeger, Lehi, Sr., 6-2, F
Alex Kuresa, Mtn. Crest, Sr., 6-1, G
Chris Melville, Timpanogos, Sr., 6-6, F
Grayson Moore, Sky View, Sr., 6-1, G
Darren Powers, Pine View, Sr., 6-0, G
Preston Root, Snow Canyon, Sr., 6-6, F
Ryan Sagers, Timpview, Sr., 6-2, G
Jake Skinner, Salem Hills, Sr., 6-2, G
Travis Still, Spanish Fork, Sr., 6-2, F
Parker Van Dyke, East, So., 6-2, G
Ryan Van Pelt, Timpanogos, Sr., 6-10, C
- College football predictions: How will 2014...
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars So'oto,...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall,...
- BYU Cougars video: Jeff Call tells us what to...
- Peavler: Why the UConn game won't be a repeat...
- The good, the bad and the most likely:...
- BYU offense looking for much better...
- BYU football: Jordan Johnson and Robertson...
- College football predictions: How will... 60
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 44
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 38
- True freshman Brad Kaaya beats out... 36
- Brad Rock: Five reasons Utes think... 35
- BYU football: Taysom Hill's experience,... 30
- Sports BLT: BYU fan gets creative with... 29