Morry Gash, Associated Press
MILWAUKEE — Carlos Delfino scored 26 points, making a career-high eight 3-pointers, and the Milwaukee Bucks beat the New Jersey Nets 110-95 on Friday night to halt a three-game losing streak.
John Salmons added 25 points to help the Bucks, who still cling to hopes they can reach the playoffs for the second consecutive season.
Milwaukee (27-41) is 2½ games behind eighth-place Indiana and a game back of Charlotte in the Eastern Conference with 14 to play. The Bucks also are hoping to get Drew Gooden, Ersan Ilyasova and Michael Redd back from injuries in the next week.
Brook Lopez scored 25 points for his ninth straight game with at least 20, while Deron Williams had another tough shooting night despite 18 points as the Nets lost their second in two nights.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 95
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 79
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 60
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 43
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43