Sicilian Open, GOLF, 7 a.m.
Transitions Championship, GOLF, 11 a.m. (NBC, 1 p.m.)
RR Donelly LPGA Founders Cup, GOLF, 4:30 p.m.
Bruins at Maple Leafs, NHLTV, 5 p.m.
WCHA Final Five Championship, FSN, 6 p.m.
Avalanche at Oilers, ALT, 8 p.m.
NIT second round, ESPN, 9 a.m. (ESPNU, noon)
NCAA third round, CBS, 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 3 p.m., 5:30 p.m. (TNT, 4 p.m., 6:30 p.m.; TBS, 5 p.m., 7:30 p.m.)
Phillies at Orioles, MLBN, 11 a.m.
Brewers at Dodgers, MLBN, 3 p.m.
Blue Jays at Yankees, MLBN, 7 p.m. (delay)
Scotts Turf Builder 300, ESPN, noon (Qualifying, SPEED, 7:30 a.m.)
Nuggets at Heat, NBATV, 5:30 p.m.
D-League: Armor at Mad Ants, VS, 9 p.m. (delay)
Tottenham vs. West Ham, ESPN2, 6:30 a.m.
Manchester United vs. Bolton, FSC, 9 a.m.
Everton vs. Fulham, FSC, 11:30 a.m.
Palermo vs. AC Milan, FSC, 1:30 p.m.
Stoke vs. Newcastle, FSC, 4 p.m. (delay)
Rapids vs. Timbers, FSC, 7 p.m.
Real Salt Lake at Earthquakes, Ch. 2.2, 8:30 p.m.
BNP Paribas Open, ABC, noon
NCAA first round, ESPN2, 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m., 2 p.m. (ESPNU, 2 p.m.)
Utah vs. Notre Dame, ESPN2, 4:30 p.m.
NCAA medal round, ESPNU, 9 a.m. (ESPN, 5:30 p.m.)
BYU at Utah, AM-960/FM-92.9, 1 p.m.
Grizzlies at Salmon Kings, AM-1230, 8 p.m.
MAJOR LEAGUE SOCCER
Real Salt Lake at Earthquakes, AM-700/AM-1600, 8:30 p.m.
BYU vs. Gonzaga, AM-1160/FM-102.7, 5:45 p.m.
Utah vs. Notre Dame, AM-700, 4:30 p.m.
- Dick Harmon: Aggies will give BYU best shot...
- Utah State denies David Collette's release,...
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected 75-68...
- Jazz beat Clippers 102-91 to snap 13-game...
- Cougars set to face Aggie QB Keeton in his...
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's quarterback,...
- Utah State students plan a 'beard out' for...
- Former Ute Delon Wright, former Cougar Jimmer...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 57
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 49
- College football: Utes hanging on in... 45
- Morning links: Beehive State coaches on... 41
- Utes lost more than just a game on... 38
- Twitter reacts to Utes' offensive... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 32
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 31