The outcome of HB477 makes one wish for the good old days when Governors Leavitt, Walker and Huntsman had the courage to moderate the Legislature when it got too far ahead of citizen opinion. They watched out for the interests of the people. But with Gov. Gary Herbert those days are clearly gone, and the Legislature acts without restraint.
- In our opinion: Boy Scouts of America and...
- Senate defeats Obama in Justice nod
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with...
- Letter: Religious freedom
- Doug Robinson: Utah man discovers powerful...
- In our opinion: Maintaining balance
- My view: Adoption legislation: Children...
- Jay Evensen: Don't mess with a great Utah...
- Letter: Minimum Wage insufficient 65
- Has Obama's foreign policy emboldened... 62
- Jay Evensen: Obama could use a dose of... 60
- Letter: Religious freedom 44
- Obama's biggest test: Ukraine 33
- Robert Bennett: Keystone: What... 32
- Michael Gerson: The GOP needs to... 22
- Sen. Ted Cruz opens 2014 CPAC with... 21