Jazz 119, Timberwolves 104
Game 69: Wednesday at EnergySolutions Arena
C.J. Miles scored a career-high 40 points and made six 3-pointers to lead the Jazz. He made his first seven shots, including four 3-pointers.
Al Jefferson played well against his former team, recording 26 points and 11 rebounds. It was his 29th double-double of the season.
The Jazz won back-to-back games for the first time under coach Tyrone Corbin.
Jazz at Rockets
Sunday, 5 p.m.
TV: FSN Utah
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big part...
- BYU football: 5 questions with a Virginia...
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with...
- Week 2 NFL locals roundup: Players from Utah...
- BYU confirms Jim McMahon will be inducted...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have...
- High school football: Felt's Facts for Week...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 136
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 97
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 78
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 61
- Dick Harmon: Is BYU quarterback Taysom... 53
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 50
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48