Jazz 119, Timberwolves 104
Game 69: Wednesday at EnergySolutions Arena
C.J. Miles scored a career-high 40 points and made six 3-pointers to lead the Jazz. He made his first seven shots, including four 3-pointers.
Al Jefferson played well against his former team, recording 26 points and 11 rebounds. It was his 29th double-double of the season.
The Jazz won back-to-back games for the first time under coach Tyrone Corbin.
Jazz at Rockets
Sunday, 5 p.m.
TV: FSN Utah
- Ranking the best running backs in BYU history
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Former Ute player among those invited to work...
- Former Ute center Dallin Bachynski impresses...
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 53
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 47
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 44
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 13
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 12
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8