Jazz 119, Timberwolves 104
Game 69: Wednesday at EnergySolutions Arena
C.J. Miles scored a career-high 40 points and made six 3-pointers to lead the Jazz. He made his first seven shots, including four 3-pointers.
Al Jefferson played well against his former team, recording 26 points and 11 rebounds. It was his 29th double-double of the season.
The Jazz won back-to-back games for the first time under coach Tyrone Corbin.
Jazz at Rockets
Sunday, 5 p.m.
TV: FSN Utah
- Will BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson play vs....
- Ranking the best season by a quarterback in...
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks about...
- Dick Harmon: It's Taysom Hill time on the...
- Felt's Facts Week 2: Utah high school...
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks off...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- College football predictions: How will... 137
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 62
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 48
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41
- True freshman Brad Kaaya beats out... 36