Jazz 119, Timberwolves 104
Game 69: Wednesday at EnergySolutions Arena
C.J. Miles scored a career-high 40 points and made six 3-pointers to lead the Jazz. He made his first seven shots, including four 3-pointers.
Al Jefferson played well against his former team, recording 26 points and 11 rebounds. It was his 29th double-double of the season.
The Jazz won back-to-back games for the first time under coach Tyrone Corbin.
Jazz at Rockets
Sunday, 5 p.m.
TV: FSN Utah
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises BYU...
- Dick Harmon: LaVell Edwards chimes in on NFL...
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed after...
- Ranking the 26 Utah ties selected in the NFL...
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of the...
- Utah State in the Fiesta Bowl? ESPN's...
- Doug Robinson: A girl for all seasons: One...
- High school track and field: Top performances...
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 93
- Morning links: Nebraska coach praises... 73
- Free agent roundup: Where locals signed... 50
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 45
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal... 42
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 40
- Doug Robinson: The era (and myth) of... 36
- BYU's 2015 bowl destination could be... 32