Winter X Games Europe, ESPN2, 10 p.m.
Texas-San Antonio vs. Alabama St., truTV, 4:30 p.m.
NIT first round, ESPN2, 5 p.m., 7 p.m. (ESPNU, 6 p.m., 8 p.m.)
Southern Cal vs. Virginia Commonwealth, truTV, 7 p.m.
Red Sox vs. Braves, ESPN, 11 a.m.
Giants at White Sox, MLBN, 2 p.m.
Rockies at Rangers, MLBN, 7 p.m.
NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE
Capitals at Red Wings, VS, 5:30 p.m.
Avalanche at Canucks, ALT, 8 p.m.
Thunder at Heat, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Timberwolves at Jazz, FSN Utah, 7 p.m.
Mavericks at Warriors, ESPN, 8:30 p.m.
Chelsea vs. Copenhagen, FSC, 1:30 p.m.
Real Madrid vs. Lyon, FSC, 4 p.m. (delay)
TRACK & FIELD
NCAA Indoor Championships, ESPN2, 11:30 a.m. (tape)
Grizzlies at Salmon Kings, AM-1230, 8 p.m.
Weber St. at Oregon, AM-1430, 8 p.m.
Thunder at Heat, AM-700, 6 p.m.
Timberwolves at Jazz, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 7 p.m.
- Gallery of champions: All 94 state...
- BYU star Tyler Haws' whirlwind workout tour...
- Ranking the best small forwards in the NBA...
- Several early season game times set for Utah,...
- Brad Rock: Haws family has worldview on...
- Dick Harmon: Larry Krystkowiak chimes in on...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to...
- Morning links: Are Aussies the NBA's secret...
- Morning links: Sports figures react to... 112
- Utah football: QB Wilson determined to... 38
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 25
- Several early season game times set for... 25
- Morning links: Haws, Wright workout for... 21
- Dick Harmon: Larry Krystkowiak chimes... 17
- Dick Harmon: As Marriott Center gets... 16
- His legacy at BYU secure, Tyler Haws... 13