Winter X Games Europe, ESPN2, 10 p.m.
Texas-San Antonio vs. Alabama St., truTV, 4:30 p.m.
NIT first round, ESPN2, 5 p.m., 7 p.m. (ESPNU, 6 p.m., 8 p.m.)
Southern Cal vs. Virginia Commonwealth, truTV, 7 p.m.
Red Sox vs. Braves, ESPN, 11 a.m.
Giants at White Sox, MLBN, 2 p.m.
Rockies at Rangers, MLBN, 7 p.m.
NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE
Capitals at Red Wings, VS, 5:30 p.m.
Avalanche at Canucks, ALT, 8 p.m.
Thunder at Heat, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Timberwolves at Jazz, FSN Utah, 7 p.m.
Mavericks at Warriors, ESPN, 8:30 p.m.
Chelsea vs. Copenhagen, FSC, 1:30 p.m.
Real Madrid vs. Lyon, FSC, 4 p.m. (delay)
TRACK & FIELD
NCAA Indoor Championships, ESPN2, 11:30 a.m. (tape)
Grizzlies at Salmon Kings, AM-1230, 8 p.m.
Weber St. at Oregon, AM-1430, 8 p.m.
Thunder at Heat, AM-700, 6 p.m.
Timberwolves at Jazz, AM-1320/FM-98.7/AM-1600, 7 p.m.
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit smiles...
- Tournament central: 5A boys quarterfinals...
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for Wasatch...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in pivotal...
- High school boys basketball: Davis survives...
- High school boys basketball: American Fork...
- Dick Harmon: WCC tournament a chance for BYU...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 75
- Jimmer Fredette makes debut with... 68
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 54
- UteLinks: A look at Utah's RPI breakdown 52
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 44
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 43
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 39
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 27