Bell said he wouldn't make a big deal of it to Corbin, especially in light of how the Jazz are struggling to find solid footing and are dealing with a slew of injuries (including his toe).
As far as he's concerned, the issue is in the past between him and Corbin.
"I think he's got enough on his plate. I'm going to let that ride," said Bell, a game-time decision tonight. "It was confusion (Monday) morning. … (Later) I told him that I was playing and when I got back to the gym he just (said), 'We're going to leave C.J. in the lineup.' Which is fine. I just wish it would have been a little more graceful than that."
As for Miles, he doesn't believe there will be any rancor between himself and Bell if he indeed becomes the full-time starter.
Though he seems to play better when he's on the court at tipoff, Miles isn't openly campaigning for the starting gig, either.
"I play when they tell me to play," Miles said. "I told (Coach) I like minutes, that's pretty much it. I just want to be on the floor, be able to play, be able to help the team.
"If he keeps it that way, so be it," he added. "I've been in every situation, so it's not a big deal. I'm just going to play hard."
That is the bottom line for Bell as well.
"I said when I came (here) I was going to do whatever they needed me to do," Bell said, referring back to signing a three-year contract last summer. "So whatever capacity that is, I will be ready to go. … I don't really mind coming off the bench. It's not a big thing."
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their own...
- Dick Harmon: Bronco Mendenhall and Cecil O....
- Utah Jazz: Massive, state-of-the-art...
- Commentary: The 15 kings of BYU football, the...
- University of Utah 'restructures' athletic...
- High School Football: Wasatch Mountain Air 7...
- Dick Harmon: Hope is a real thing for BYU...
- Basketball bonds: Gordon Hayward's father has...
- BYU football: Cougars must secure their... 96
- NBA fans attack 11-year-old's national... 36
- Phil Steele ranks USU 2nd-most... 26
- Teen's family apologizes to family of... 20
- Austin Collie's workout with San... 18
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Unprecedented... 18
- Trevor Reilly, Jake Murphy to represent... 14
- Brad Rock: USU coach Matt Wells has... 11