Bell said he wouldn't make a big deal of it to Corbin, especially in light of how the Jazz are struggling to find solid footing and are dealing with a slew of injuries (including his toe).
As far as he's concerned, the issue is in the past between him and Corbin.
"I think he's got enough on his plate. I'm going to let that ride," said Bell, a game-time decision tonight. "It was confusion (Monday) morning. … (Later) I told him that I was playing and when I got back to the gym he just (said), 'We're going to leave C.J. in the lineup.' Which is fine. I just wish it would have been a little more graceful than that."
As for Miles, he doesn't believe there will be any rancor between himself and Bell if he indeed becomes the full-time starter.
Though he seems to play better when he's on the court at tipoff, Miles isn't openly campaigning for the starting gig, either.
"I play when they tell me to play," Miles said. "I told (Coach) I like minutes, that's pretty much it. I just want to be on the floor, be able to play, be able to help the team.
"If he keeps it that way, so be it," he added. "I've been in every situation, so it's not a big deal. I'm just going to play hard."
That is the bottom line for Bell as well.
"I said when I came (here) I was going to do whatever they needed me to do," Bell said, referring back to signing a three-year contract last summer. "So whatever capacity that is, I will be ready to go. … I don't really mind coming off the bench. It's not a big thing."
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- High school football: East's Ula Tolutau...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- High school football: 2013 Deseret News MVPs...
- Crystal ball commentary: National...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 105
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 95
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 79
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 60
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 49
- Dick Harmon: How would BYU's Taysom... 49
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 43
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43