Bell said he wouldn't make a big deal of it to Corbin, especially in light of how the Jazz are struggling to find solid footing and dealing with a slew of injuries.
On Tuesday, six players remained questionable to some point on their availability for Wednesday's rematch with Minnesota.
Millsap (knee), Devin Harris (hamstring), Gordon Hayward (foot) and Ronnie Price were going to attempt to practice and will be game-time decisions against the Timberwolves.
Francisco Elson (knee/ankle) was planning on participating at half-speed and is questionable Wednesday, and Mehmet Okur (back) remains out.
Bell (toe) seems good to go, even if he's a bit irked.
As far as he's concerned, the issue is in the past between him and Corbin.
"I think he's got enough on his plate. I'm going to let that ride," Bell said. "It was confusion yesterday morning. … (Later) I told him that I was playing and when I got back to the gym he just (said), 'We're going to leave C.J. in the lineup.' Which is fine. I just wish it would have been a little more graceful than that."
- Utah Jazz: Trey Burke plays out of this world...
- Dick Harmon: Duane Hardy, Dave Rose remind us...
- Local college football: Cougars, Utes and...
- Let's go bowling: Predicting this year's 35...
- Utah Jazz: Magic speak highly of former Jazz...
- BYU football: Cougars sign JC wide receiver,...
- High school boys basketball: Davis tops Judge...
- High school sports: Wednesday's prep roundup
- BYU, Utah basketball: Fast start lifts... 158
- BYU's Kyle Van Noy named CBSSports.com... 43
- BYU digs early hole, can't recover in... 42
- Brad Rock: Utah, BYU coaches keep it in... 36
- Commentary: For the Jazz, it's all... 32
- Utah basketball: Ute sophomore Jordan... 31
- BYU, Utah basketball report card: Utes... 25
- Utah State basketball: Leading scorer... 25