That helped Utah overcome 23 points from Philly's Andre Iguodala and 22 by reserve Lou Williams.
"We wanted to come out tonight and just show energy on our home floor," Miles said. "Knowing that it was going to be a big thing that was gonna help us a lot, that was gonna help us get out of transition and use our strength that we have on the floor."
The win came with five guys unable to play.
Millsap sat out again due to his left patellar tendinitis, and rookie Gordon Hayward was a scratch because of a sprained left forefoot. And the Jazz were also without Francisco Elson (knee/ankle), Ronnie Price (toe) and Mehmet Okur (back).
On top of that, the Jazz played the end of regulation and all of overtime without their starting point guard. Harris strained his right hamstring and was unable to finish this one out.
"It's not too bad, not as bad as I thought," Harris said. "It's a little sore right now. We'll ice it down and see how it feels (today)."
Kirilenko hustled out of the arena before reporters could talk to him about his strong performance, but Corbin considered his play critical to the win — especially in overtime.
"It was just tremendous to see him with his effort," Corbin said of Kirilenko, who also had six assists, three rebounds and a block. "When he's as active as he was tonight, we're a pretty good ballclub."
A winning one for a pleasant change, too.
- If hired, Jeff Hornacek will face same...
- High school boys track: Davis wins another 5A...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coach Mike Littlewood...
- The offseason status of NFL players with Utah...
- High school girls track: Davis wins...
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a mythical...
- High school track: Boys championship results...
- High school baseball: Snow Canyon overcomes...
- Considerable work, planning has gone... 71
- USA Rugby: 'What BYU won ... was a... 68
- Mormon NFL safety Eric Weddle:... 65
- Ryan Teeples: Ziggy Ansah's story... 62
- Utes football recruiting: Polynesian... 61
- Utes football: No changes imminent for... 57
- High school baseball: 5A, 4A, 3A state... 49
- BYU football to receive 6-figure payout... 41