College basketball: Arkansas Little Rock vs. UNC-Asheville in the first round of the NCAA Tournament (4:30 p.m., TRUTV); First round of the NIT Tournament (5 p.m. ESPN 2, 5:30 p.m., ESPN, and 9 p.m. ESPN2); UAB vs. Clemson in the first round of the NCAA Tournament (7 p.m., TRUTV).
No Ordinary Family (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Stephanie tries to solve the case of her friend's attack before Jim does.
The Biggest Loser (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The competition continues.
Glee (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The glee club decides to write and perform its own songs in hope of winning regionals.
NCIS: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Kensi and Deeks search for three Marines who go missing after an ambush
V (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Anna works to ensure the evolution of the Visitors by having Lisa breed with Tyler.
Raising Hope (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Maw Maw thinks the house is infested with mongooses.
Traffic Light (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Ethan makes a new friend.
Detroit 1-8-7 (9 p.m., Ch. 4): A young graffiti artist is murdered.
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- New Zealand airline releases 'Hobbit' safety...
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline that...
- The Clean Cut: Modern-day good Samaritan...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex parents...
- Disney and Pixar movie quiz: 25 quotes from...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Updated newborn screening test picks up rare...
- Stay lifted on adoptions by same-sex... 39
- Group meeting in Salt Lake to plan 2015... 34
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to... 16
- Researchers: Patients have only... 12
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks... 10
- This type of high school can increase... 8
- Expert advice on no-spank discipline... 8
- Watch: Wheatley conference on family 7