College basketball: Arkansas Little Rock vs. UNC-Asheville in the first round of the NCAA Tournament (4:30 p.m., TRUTV); First round of the NIT Tournament (5 p.m. ESPN 2, 5:30 p.m., ESPN, and 9 p.m. ESPN2); UAB vs. Clemson in the first round of the NCAA Tournament (7 p.m., TRUTV).
No Ordinary Family (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Stephanie tries to solve the case of her friend's attack before Jim does.
The Biggest Loser (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The competition continues.
Glee (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The glee club decides to write and perform its own songs in hope of winning regionals.
NCIS: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Kensi and Deeks search for three Marines who go missing after an ambush
V (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Anna works to ensure the evolution of the Visitors by having Lisa breed with Tyler.
Raising Hope (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Maw Maw thinks the house is infested with mongooses.
Traffic Light (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Ethan makes a new friend.
Detroit 1-8-7 (9 p.m., Ch. 4): A young graffiti artist is murdered.
- A beleaguered family — 12 in 4...
- The 20 best family-friendly movies of 2014
- These simple changes can make your family so...
- From Vocal Point to Alex Boye: Top 10 'Clean...
- About Utah: He un-retired and found a world...
- Rosie is more than just a dog to a Spanish...
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five...
- The 10 best Christmas lights shows on YouTube
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man... 8
- Sony announces limited release for 'The... 5
- Should toy marketing be gender neutral? 5
- N. Korea compares Obama to monkey in... 4
- Did Disney succeed in creating a... 4
- Arianne Brown: Threatening your young... 3
- Cosby not finding support in black... 2
- Is ‘The Battle of the Five... 2