College basketball: Arkansas Little Rock vs. UNC-Asheville in the first round of the NCAA Tournament (4:30 p.m., TRUTV); First round of the NIT Tournament (5 p.m. ESPN 2, 5:30 p.m., ESPN, and 9 p.m. ESPN2); UAB vs. Clemson in the first round of the NCAA Tournament (7 p.m., TRUTV).
No Ordinary Family (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Stephanie tries to solve the case of her friend's attack before Jim does.
The Biggest Loser (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The competition continues.
Glee (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The glee club decides to write and perform its own songs in hope of winning regionals.
NCIS: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Kensi and Deeks search for three Marines who go missing after an ambush
V (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Anna works to ensure the evolution of the Visitors by having Lisa breed with Tyler.
Raising Hope (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Maw Maw thinks the house is infested with mongooses.
Traffic Light (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Ethan makes a new friend.
Detroit 1-8-7 (9 p.m., Ch. 4): A young graffiti artist is murdered.
- UTubers: Cousins perform 'Shut Up and Dance'...
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on 31...
- BYUtv's 'Studio C' is back with 150-plus new...
- UTubers: BYU's Divine Comedy makes computer...
- Steve Eaton: Unemployed man breaks the rules...
- Health officials issue recall of cucumbers in...
- Taylor Swift brings 1989 party to Salt Lake City
- What's the secret to a happy marriage? It's...
- BYU student health plan exemption expires 55
- Erin Stewart: Are Mormon women getting... 43
- Utah bachelor lets sister set him up on... 7
- Chris Hicks: Faith films can't be... 6
- Mental health issues recast as a... 5
- Steve Eaton: Unemployed man breaks the... 4
- E-cigs surpass cigarettes in popularity... 3
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Advice for... 3