College basketball: Arkansas Little Rock vs. UNC-Asheville in the first round of the NCAA Tournament (4:30 p.m., TRUTV); First round of the NIT Tournament (5 p.m. ESPN 2, 5:30 p.m., ESPN, and 9 p.m. ESPN2); UAB vs. Clemson in the first round of the NCAA Tournament (7 p.m., TRUTV).
No Ordinary Family (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Stephanie tries to solve the case of her friend's attack before Jim does.
The Biggest Loser (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The competition continues.
Glee (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The glee club decides to write and perform its own songs in hope of winning regionals.
NCIS: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Kensi and Deeks search for three Marines who go missing after an ambush
V (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Anna works to ensure the evolution of the Visitors by having Lisa breed with Tyler.
Raising Hope (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Maw Maw thinks the house is infested with mongooses.
Traffic Light (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Ethan makes a new friend.
Detroit 1-8-7 (9 p.m., Ch. 4): A young graffiti artist is murdered.
- Monkey bars alert: Playground concussions are...
- First US cruise in decades set to arrive in...
- Snyder expects expanded Medicaid coverage in...
- California raises legal age to buy tobacco...
- Panel: Painkiller training should be required...
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- Wal-Mart brings back greeters at the store door
- 2,000 LED-tagged pigeons stage show in NYC sky
- Do we really need milk? 22
- California raises legal age to buy... 12
- After more than 6 years, 3 families... 12
- 'Biggest Losers' show why we regain... 7
- The third leading cause of death in... 6
- Monkey bars alert: Playground... 4
- Crowdfund a divorce? Sites let you... 3
- Unwanted pets find new homes in... 3