College basketball: Arkansas Little Rock vs. UNC-Asheville in the first round of the NCAA Tournament (4:30 p.m., TRUTV); First round of the NIT Tournament (5 p.m. ESPN 2, 5:30 p.m., ESPN, and 9 p.m. ESPN2); UAB vs. Clemson in the first round of the NCAA Tournament (7 p.m., TRUTV).
No Ordinary Family (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Stephanie tries to solve the case of her friend's attack before Jim does.
The Biggest Loser (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The competition continues.
Glee (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The glee club decides to write and perform its own songs in hope of winning regionals.
NCIS: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Kensi and Deeks search for three Marines who go missing after an ambush
V (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Anna works to ensure the evolution of the Visitors by having Lisa breed with Tyler.
Raising Hope (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Maw Maw thinks the house is infested with mongooses.
Traffic Light (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Ethan makes a new friend.
Detroit 1-8-7 (9 p.m., Ch. 4): A young graffiti artist is murdered.
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- The Clean Cut: New BMW i3 Super Bowl ad...
- 'In Football We Trust' puts a religious twist...
- Rules and advice from 'Downton Abbey: Rules...
- How to keep a youthful appearance
- Erin Stewart: Is free-range parenting risky...
- Pornography addiction: another reason for the...
- Emma Watson to star in live-action 'Beauty...
- Measles outbreak casts spotlight on... 20
- Are you part of the global 'baby... 12
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup... 12
- Erin Stewart: Is free-range parenting... 6
- Pornography addiction: another reason... 6
- Va. Senate panel rejects adoption by... 5
- Family motto helps LDS couple put... 5
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe in... 4