College basketball: Arkansas Little Rock vs. UNC-Asheville in the first round of the NCAA Tournament (4:30 p.m., TRUTV); First round of the NIT Tournament (5 p.m. ESPN 2, 5:30 p.m., ESPN, and 9 p.m. ESPN2); UAB vs. Clemson in the first round of the NCAA Tournament (7 p.m., TRUTV).
No Ordinary Family (7 p.m., Ch. 4): Stephanie tries to solve the case of her friend's attack before Jim does.
The Biggest Loser (7 p.m., Ch. 5): The competition continues.
Glee (7 p.m., Ch. 13): The glee club decides to write and perform its own songs in hope of winning regionals.
NCIS: Los Angeles (8 p.m., Ch. 2): Kensi and Deeks search for three Marines who go missing after an ambush
V (8 p.m., Ch. 4): Anna works to ensure the evolution of the Visitors by having Lisa breed with Tyler.
Raising Hope (8 p.m., Ch. 13): Maw Maw thinks the house is infested with mongooses.
Traffic Light (8:30 p.m., Ch. 13): Ethan makes a new friend.
Detroit 1-8-7 (9 p.m., Ch. 4): A young graffiti artist is murdered.
- BYUtv docudrama 'Joan of Arc' shares...
- Health experts encourage safe food handling...
- Lexi Walker performs arrangement of 'Ave...
- Farm recalls produce used in Costco salad...
- 5 tips for digitizing photos
- 6 things to help you cope with the end of the...
- Surprising success: 'A Charlie Brown...
- Census: Utah has youngest newlyweds, high...
- Census: Utah has youngest newlyweds,... 16
- Brooding 'Mockingjay — Part 2'... 3
- A woman's journey: How cancer led to... 3
- 13 of the best 'No Shave November'... 2
- 5 Utah E. coli cases linked to Costco... 2
- BYUtv docudrama 'Joan of Arc' shares... 2
- ‘Miracle baby’ born on... 1
- 6 things to help you cope with the end... 1